RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

(( Sorry, i passed out and slept again! :c))

Omin stood back and watched, knowing he'd be no help.

Rix's eyes widdened, and said slowly, "The leader bot, teleported after we surrounded it.... Oh gods... He probably teleported her as well!"

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Teleported?!" Kalissa said, now sounding panicked once more.
    Taking a deep breath to try and calm some, she said "If she was out of energy and teleported, where would they have sent her...", once more looking around and noticing Darcia and Alysia not too far from where they were.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia sighed looking at Alysia "look, I'm trying to figure out where she's gone, if I'm right, she could be off this plain of existence. I know your worried, but do you have any idea where she is? If you do, please share some comments."
    Miku attempted to shrug, but realized she was a hoodie and could not "eh.. I don't know."
    "Alright, the sooner he gets better, the sooner I can find out what's on the go here."
    Loppe sighed going deep into though "maybe... well somewhere that wouldn't seem too off for a human like creature to land, and if she ran out of magic completely, she may have lost her demon form. She was turned into a demon from a human right?"

4. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"O-Ok... W-Where is the Town?" Umbra inquired, leaving her room and slowly making her way out of the catacombs.

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Right..." Kalissa replied, thinking now, before saying "The only places I can think of nearby would be the castle, or... Well, there is a town a decent ways off, small human one, as far as I know it's the only other place within quite a ways of the castle."

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well it's through the forest, kind of a long way" One of the ears twitched on the hoodie.
    "Well... no ones seen her in the castle... so I guess were gonna go to the village?"

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I guess it's our best bet.." Kalissa replied, then asking "Though, do you happen to have any way of looking like a human?"

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Loppe looked down and shook her head "not... really."

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"My old hideout is around here, I might still have a few outfits in it still for disguises, if they're still in decent condition, want to go check for something that would work?"

10. Gredd18

"O-Ok... Y-You'll have to guide me..." Umbra smiled, rubbing her head up against the soft Hoodie.
    "This is really comfy, you know."

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten followed the small blood peddles as it got more and more spaced out until he found himself near the med ward. He looked inside noticing a girl with angelic wings. His jaw dropped noticing her. She wasn't what he was expecting when people said a dangerous angel. He also saw Omin. He smiled thinking to himself that he was right about being able to talk to her. He opened the door fully and walked in. "Hello there!"

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Loppe shrugged "sure, will that work very well though?"
    Miku giggled "I way going to change back, but I can stay like this if it's that good"

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa turned now, moving back towards the way they came some, saying to Lope "Well, a simple disguise worked well enough for me, last time I went there I'd just dressed in a hat and robe to look like a traveling wizard.", laughing slightly.

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Loppe shrugged "well okay then!" She started walking behind her, quickly grabbing her hand.

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa ran through the forest, taking a series of turns before turning up at what looked like a patch of overgrown shrubs.
    Pushing some of them aside, she moved into a small opening, into a low-roofed little hideaway, dirt ceiling and floor, a small lamp, and a few chests scattered in it, she motioned for Loppe to follow as she opened one, saying "I got most of the stuff I had out of here a while back, but it never hurts to keep a few supplies around." as she set out a few various outfits she'd used in the past as disguises.

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex wraps a blue band around Thomas's arm and finds a vein before sticking an IV inside and attaching the bag to the IV. "What happened to him?"

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  17. Gredd18

Umbra Giggled, still snuggling into the Hoodie. "I-If you want..."
    Umbra left the tunnel to the Catacombs and begin to walk to the main gate.
    "A-About a day of walking? I-It sounds far..."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had ungloved, or what was left of the armored glove, and rested it on a table, picking at his hand's many lashes, and cuts on the surface that remained, exposing the magma flowing beneath his ash layers. He then curriously looked to the Angel, and asked, "However, i am currious... If you had ever seen, or known about a Soulless till that Convoy..."

Rix had followed them, and ended up having to keep himself low standing to not hit the roof, and asked Kalissa, "Well, if i were to evens step one little foot in that viliage, i'd give you two away... unless... Do you have any way of hiding my face, and arms. like.... a Robe with a hood?"

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Geez, how long has it been since you used them?" She said looking around.
    "From what I can tell, he was in a pretty big fight." She crossed her arms again.
    "We can switch up, I'll walk some and you walk some."
    The angel sighed "of course, I wouldn't kill a creature without knowing what it is. I know about just about every demon, I would have to if I planned to hunt them."

20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex continues to inspect Thomas. "He could himself hurt pretty bad." Rex turns to look at the angel. "Don't you have magical heal powers like in all those legends I hear humans talk about?"