1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. YoshioGamer

YoshioGamer Pangalactic Porcupine

hey friend when ever you get the chance can you make
    Castlevania dawn of sorrow (all songs in list from the game)
    •Bloody Tears
    •Cursed Clock Tower
    •Condemned Tower
    •Dark Chapel
    •Pinnacle
    •Pitch Black Intrusion
    •Underground Melodies
    •Vampire Killer
    •Wizardry Lab
    in to ABC file

2. DaMattGuy

DaMattGuy Space Spelunker

May I formally request that the server also gain support for TouhouBound? Cat-Marisa just isn't complete without the costume ;3

3. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

i need a the scores so i can conver (preferably like the hat dance song), otherwise its gonna take me months to break up the song into notes and reassemble them using 3ML.
    My apologies...

4. YoshioGamer

oh :/ well I have the songs already in ABC form it's just they sound off (got them from starbands)

5. Dryheld

Dryheld Void-Bound Voyager

I downloaded the modpack but i can't even get on the game... it says that the mod is not in the expected version... i use Enraged Koala so... can you guys help me? I an a kinda lazy wolf while not playing...

6. DaMattGuy

DaMattGuy Space Spelunker

Hmm? I can connect just fine, the other issues I'm working on...
    Maybe check all your mods with Notpad++ to make sure they all say "version: Beta v. Enraged Koala" in the .modinfo file?

7. Wingfighter

Wingfighter Guest

A lil' FAQ which I can point to any day.

• -Steam->Library
      • Right click Starbound, select Properties
      • Go to the LOCAL FILES tab and press the BROWSE LOCAL FILES... button
      • A file browser window with the starbound folder opened should open

1. Get the latest modpack version at http://www.furrybound.com/FurryboundMods.rar
    2. Extract the content of the rar to a random folder using Winrar, 7zip or whatever archiving tool you use
    3. Go to your starbound folder, then go to the mods folder and delete everything (CTRL+A, right click any file and select Delete)
    4. Go to the folder you extracted the rar to and copy everything the the starbound mods folder

If the modpack is not working, please describe what happens and attach the logfile to the post (http://pastebin.com/ is recommended).
    The logfile is the file named "starbound.log" in your Starbound folder.

Phlosioneer likes this.
  8. Ochiru Yuki

i can also convert 3ML scores too (aka mabinogi music score) and from there make em into a abc file!

9. Dryheld

Well gonna check it when i get home and see what happens... thanks hope i find u guys in the server

Phlosioneer likes this.
  10. YoshioGamer

download the mod pack you will crash otherwise
    EDIT: DERP MOMENT ignore this xD I didn't read all messages

Phlosioneer likes this.
  11. Valiance30156

Valiance30156 Big Damn Hero

That's a good idea. Perhaps I'll post the coordinates of my village sometime.

12. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

I'm in deep company training, hence my extended absence. Will be for the next three weeks; no weekends off thus far. I just want to start off with that. ;.;

As for the POI ideas, like I told Mr. Lightning I'm not against the idea by any means, but it allows griefing very easily. Since there's no way to protect individual planets and I've yet to make a proper user-backup system it would be quite dangerous. It worries me.

Phlosioneer likes this.
  13. YoshioGamer

*pat pat* it's alright a lot of people are busy

14. Valiance30156

Hmm. Perhaps I'll refrain from that for now then. My home planet somehow got wiped back to its default...

15. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

If it was on alpha, then yeah Alpha is reset often to keep the ores in place.

16. Valiance30156

:seriously: I had no idea it did that.

*looks at Snow planet in Alpha where village is*

17. YoshioGamer

it's all cool go for beta

18. Ochiru Yuki

as we packed up and made plans for the great journey, we can't help but look back at our home, in that moment soon it might just disappear and all that remains is but a small crystal glistering in the snow, a single tear in memorial of a place we once called home....

19. XxSilentShadow2

XxSilentShadow2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My Apartment is there ;_;

:rainbowbarf:

20. Dryheld

Well tryed to update the turret mod but i can't figure out wich it is... there are a plenty stock of turret mods out here... (not so surprising... turrets are awesome :D)
    so can someone help me? with a link or whatever? :3 ps: i love (...)