RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin's face went blank. "What a pitty.." He then hit her strait in the head, knocking the robot unconcious.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Violet managed to dodge every bullet without fail "Actually no"
    The unknown girl crossed her arms "and here i thought he was only civilized one here, so much for that." Niles raised his hand and coming from seemingly nowhere were three large robots. Areiss, already knowing how to fight them dashed toward it.
    [​IMG]

The girls face had taken quite the damage, through strangely, under her skin never seemed to be mechanical. Though she was unable to fight now.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

With a sigh, Kalissa shook her head and said "Exactly."
    Lilly quickly conjured another bolt of fire to throw at the kitsune.

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Having your entire consciousness pushed aside like trash is never a pleasant experience, and Tomas was still confused as to what was happening. He could still see what was going on, but he wasn't in control of himself.
    Just... what the hell are you doing?
    Taking what's mine, Sonny Jim. You didn't seriously think I was going to let you run the show, did you?
    You bastard!
    Yeah, I get that a lot. Nothing personal, Tommy. You're just not very much fun.

Tomas pointed at one of the new robots, and a small burst of flame hit it. For a moment, it looked like nothing had happened, then the robot exploded from the inside, showering everyone else with shrapnel. Tomas laughed long and loud. "KA-BOOM!"

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten looked down. What good would he be? Kitten moved his hand to Kalissa's hand. "Will you stay with me in the springs then Mommy?"

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

(( @BrutorDragon ))
    Omin let his magma reseed back into him. Holding her up, and setting her to the side he thought, I could have killed her... I want to so much... But he sighed, walking over to collect his scattered array of his guns he looked up at Tar, and called, "I assume you handled the bitch of a bot nicely, eh?"

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

The Dragon looked down at Omin,"I do not allow...pests to live...she is gone...and now to end this little attack...but how..." The Dragon wondered.

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had a rock in his throat to tell him, which he replied, "This one here is unconcious, and mine. I advise you not to cross her line of life, and death. We clear, Tar?"

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

The Dragon growled loudly,"... I will overlook that...pest...but you better...keep IT out of my way..." He said gruffly.

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin nodded, and formed a kinda-convincing hollow rock formation that, from the outside, mimiced a pile of rocks. He then stepped near Tar, rifle in hand calling out above, "Where should i strike, assuming you have a good veiw??"

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

The Dragon scanned the area,"Just stay out of the way..." He said, then hesitated, and then said a tad kindly,"...and keep them away from this." The Dragon said, his massive fore-claw coming up and pointing at a small hole in the middle of his chest, no bigger then a human.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin loaded his rifle, standing firm near one of his massive front legs he waited for the dragon to start moving.

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

The Dragon chuckled,"Im not really sure where to move...I can hit everything from here..."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin chuckled with, and stood in front of Tar, replying, "Then i guess ill be holding off those who try to horde us, you concentrate on blowing off the rest."

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Its a matter of if I should or not..." He replied.

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin chuckled, replying, "Don't worry, it wont be that hard, would it?" He then aimed his rifle down into the forestry.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

The Dragon was serious,"No...but I dont want to destroy...more then what needs to..."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, and heading forward he called back, "Then if the seventy foot dragon isn't going to do anything, the Soulless will..."

19. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota whirled around again, slicing horizontally at Violet, following up with a quick burst from the rifle.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The kitsune gained her composure, jumping backward. Her movements became more aggressive now as she charged at Lily.
    Areiss soon after defeated her robot as well, commenting "you seem very capable of yourself huh?" She moved over to the next robot. Slashing out it's eye slot and watched it power down.
    Violet jumped back to dodge the slash, ending up being hit by the bullets. She sighed and stopped fighting for a moment "I guess you figured out my weakness, no use in fighting if you can manage to multitask in a fight."