1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Shields, Ladders and Titanium Doors

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Septun, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Septun

Septun Starship Captain

Here are some bugs i found while playing Starbound:
    1.] Titanium Doors are not exactly between 2 blocks when placed. (But Preview is showing the Titanium Doors right.)
    { 2.] If you break Copper Ladders you will get Copper Platforms. } Edit: Creativemod-only item.
    3.] It you have for L (Mouse) the Hook and for R a shield, the shield will blink if you use your Hook!

Little bugs, hope i can help you with that bug report.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Copper ladders? The ones in sewer dungeons? Those aren't ladders, they are just copper platforms arranged upwards. :3

3. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

There are copper ladders, but they're no where near completed yet. They're really buggy and can only be obtained from an inventory editor or Creative Mode mod.

4. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Ah. Tbh i think it's a bit redundant to report bugs on something that's not obtainable in the game.

5. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

Yeah. They don't even line up correctly, look like fences, and if you put two next to each other, they turn into platforms.

6. Septun

Septun Starship Captain

Well, there are still 1&3.

7. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

I have never experienced issue #1 with a titanium door, but I have with a durasteel door. It's been discussed before, and if I remember correctly there's nothing we can do to fix it other than wait for a patch.

I've never been in a situation like issue #3, but I'll test it later today when I get the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.