Can't wait for release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fodakahn, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Fodakahn

Fodakahn Void-Bound Voyager

So excited! Is there an alpha or beta client where I can help the development process?

Leth likes this.
    • Leth

Leth Risk of Rain & Wanderlust

There will be, in the future. If you're eager to help contribute today, we stream live as we work on the game at our twitch channels: www.twitch.tv/Leth & www.twitch.tv/d2king10

• Laughter

Laughter Void-Bound Voyager

I will have to check out the livestream. Everything sounds amazing and very excited to see where this goes.

Leth likes this.
        • Mackan

Mackan Space Hobo

Very excited to see it in action :)

• Solenix

Solenix Aquatic Astronaut

I played Wanderlust Rebirth for 131 hours on Steam. I definitely think it's one of the best games released on that same year. I think more people should play this game. This could make an awesome almost-MMO adventure game.

By the way, what does it mean that most skills are maxed out at level 3? I kind of liked the idea of raising and mixing skills, especially raising them past their maximum through equipment.

It's my 2nd most played game on Steam and trust me, I've played a lot. Wanderlust Adventures is going to be epic.

Leth likes this.
            • Finn Learson

Finn Learson Lettuce Bring Peace!

This sounds dope. I'm pretty excited about this.

• Phyrosite

Phyrosite Phantasmal Quasar

Been watching some of Leth's streams. Looks pretty cool, i want it, i have rebirth. Adventures looks like it has so much more.

Ps. Sorry d2king10, idk when you stream so i havent caught you yet.

• detrify

detrify Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you guys have a twitter or RSS-feed, facebookpage etc so one can get updates when a beta/alpha is released. Or when other big updates are determined?
                  This might just make me sound lazy and like i do not want to help with development. I will defenetley check out the feed and help out if i can. Even though i don't know any code or art :).

• Leth

Leth Risk of Rain & Wanderlust

detrify likes this.
                  • Fodakahn

Fodakahn Void-Bound Voyager

Any news? Will there be an alpha/beta client out any time soon? Are you busy with other projects or is W:A being worked on pretty exclusively now? I'm super excited for this game!

• A1Legged

A1Legged Void-Bound Voyager

It is in Alpha, the people that get to play the alpha are there to help troubleshoot bugs and problems. I hope this helped Fodakahn.

• FreshSheet

FreshSheet Pangalactic Porcupine

Currently the game is in alpha. There are testers accompanying the devs to bugfix and get ideas to finish up the alpha model to release for beta testing. Beta testing will be more inclusive, and is looking to be completed in the next two months or later. WA is the only (official) project being worked on by yeti trunk, I've no idea if they're being sneaky with anything. Probably not in all reality.

• A1Legged

A1Legged Void-Bound Voyager

lol well put sheet.

• Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ

Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know you're all excited, as am I, but don't pressure the devs too much. Rushing to release a game (beta) early is way worse than having it take another 3-4 months to be more stable.