Mods:

Share This Page

Zephyrsword

Starship Captain, Female

Zephyrsword was last seen:
Feb 22, 2015
    1. Acez Yazumaku
      Acez Yazumaku
      Yea, I recently bought Starbound after seeing this mod because I am a huge RWBY fan. But I download the mod and when I put it in the specified folder it crashes and says failed to loader some sort of item in the mod. Could it be becuase I am on the wrong version, if so How can I change my version to enraged koala? Thank you.
      1. lazarus78
        lazarus78
        You can't go back to Koala versions. Spirited Giraffe is the current Stable version and Pleased Giraffe is the current Unstable/Nightly version.
        Jul 23, 2015
    2. furrjax24
      furrjax24
      I thought I'd let you know I myself went into the mod files and fixed things up a little bit, such as making the burn dust recipe work, and all the crystals recipe's work as well as far as I can tell. If you'd like, I'll send you the edited files for updating.
    3. Enderborn50
      Enderborn50
      Hey Zephyrsword, I've been trying to get burn dust which should be easy but for some reason I can not smelt. There was another version of this mod in enraged koala where everything at the dust table was purchasable with pixels. I really hope you make a version of this mod where that is still the case because I want all the cool items without all the work to put into getting them.
      1. Zephyrsword
        Zephyrsword
        This is an experimental build I didn't actually work on. If you can't get what you're after I would suggest playing the Enraged Koala version... everything there is fully stable for the most part.
        Feb 22, 2015
    4. miko2000
      miko2000
      Sorry but can you say why RWBY mod is not working there is no dust crafting table or dust workshop I tried standart first then I tried cheat version but its not working please say why
    5. Evergreenz
      Evergreenz
      Excuse me,but i downloaded your RWBY mod and i don't know what i have to get to craft them. Is there away that i could just get all the content straight up. Im a bit of a noob and i only ave a wooden crafting table, Iron anvil, and a stone furnace. plz help me
  • About