sent you a steam friend invite m8
        Jun 23, 2017
    3. Alexander Hamilton
      Alexander Hamilton
      Hi I am windowtowall

*im random*
    4. Shinki
      Shinki
      Small report about the Lunarian sprites.
      https://puu.sh/qJVMN/ce6d1c7dd0.png
      You can see on the brightest skin colour, there's a problem with the face. The colour difference between the top of the face and the bottom is extremely jarring.
      I think I know what causes it though. New hairstyles. Not totally positive of this myself. If you could shed some light on this, I'd love that. This issue has been very bothersome.
    5. XelSlime
      XelSlime
      I should really fix the rest of the hairstyles to get rid of the gap left over from using a smaller head. I'm using it myself in my own copy of the mod, but I only adjusted one particular selection that I always use.
      1. Wall of Knowledge
        Wall of Knowledge
        If you finish the modified head/hairs, I'll add them as an optional texture pack; just send me a link to them over PM.

Also, I tried transparency a while ago, and Starbound's color handling doesn't play nicely with the alpha channel- if they're transparent, they can't change color.
        Jun 12, 2016
    6. XelSlime
      XelSlime
      420 characters, eh? Alright, I'll separate my messages, I suppose.

I don't wanna be a bother, but you're... still working on that Super /sbg/ Race Mod, right? I know though, a month's not a big enough sign of anything, just... yeah. Could be life taking up one's time, 'course... or fun. Hehe.

Or maybe 1.0's closer than I think and you're waiting for that.
      1. Wall of Knowledge
        Wall of Knowledge
        I am, but rather sporadically (since I've been busy) and mostly focussed on updating the mod for new nightly versions (because it keeps breaking).
        Jun 12, 2016