WakeTheShark
Last Activity:
Jun 21, 2019

Share This Page

WakeTheShark

Phantasmal Quasar, Male

My character can breath underwater without the oxygen tech, I have no idea how I did that. Aug 24, 2015

WakeTheShark was last seen:
Jun 21, 2019
    1. WakeTheShark
      WakeTheShark
      My character can breath underwater without the oxygen tech, I have no idea how I did that.
      1. haynesy566 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. WakeTheShark
        WakeTheShark
        No I've never used console commands, I think at some point I had a mod that added in race related traits but it's long gone now. Yet my character still benefits somehow.
        Aug 24, 2015
      4. haynesy566
        haynesy566
        uhhh that would be impossible unless the mod changed the vanilla assets for the character or you're using the same character that was influenced by that mod because essentially if you remove the mod, you remove the mod's assets, rendering the mod content in-game useless
        Aug 24, 2015
      5. WakeTheShark
        WakeTheShark
        I know mods can't change actual game files and code, I just mentioned it because that's the only thing I remember messing with one time back when I made the character. Other than that moment I can't recall anything that messed with o2.
        Aug 24, 2015
    2. WakeTheShark
      WakeTheShark
      I've been tempted so much to call out fallacies being used left and right here. However I don't want to get put into the frey so to speak.
      1. Boshed
        Boshed
        As you have undoubtedly worked out, there are a bunch of people that live and breath on here and have appointed themselves 'guardians of critique/feedback'. They spend WAY too many hours on here and going into the frey won't...
        Aug 19, 2015
      2. Boshed
        Boshed
        ...really help as they are so completely convinced they know best and generally just come out with fallacies and personal assumption against your character. You will find it difficult to have a civilised conversation on here anymore, those days ended years ago =(
        Aug 19, 2015
      3. WakeTheShark
        WakeTheShark
        Yeah it's a shame really. Just gotta ignore them I spose.
        Aug 20, 2015
    3. WakeTheShark
      WakeTheShark
      Is it just me or when I try to change my avatar to a different file, the previous avatar comes back up?
    4. WakeTheShark
      WakeTheShark
      It's good to see the semi-recent warning function lacking bias, saw one talkative forum goer get a warning for being snarky, +1 to justice!
    5. WakeTheShark
      WakeTheShark
      I find it funny that on the Chill Out thread, the rude talkative users don't say anything. It's like they KNOW they're rude!
    6. WakeTheShark
      WakeTheShark
      I want mah Hylotl villages! :C
  • About