Student

Share This Page

Velornar

Pangalactic Porcupine, Male, from Orléans, France

Velornar was last seen:
Jan 24, 2019
    1. XCABAL
      XCABAL
      Wanna know how the Polaris is coming along. Wanna start a Frackin' playthrough once the ship is ready to go.
    2. ARMORS
      ARMORS
      Hello Friend. How is your work going )?
    3. Shinki
      Shinki
      https://puu.sh/qQuk6/4b8e251f2b.png
      Using your walkthrough to use this ship with Ningen, I have run into this problem. This is on a new save with no other saves and no other shipworlds.
      I have placed your ship's files into the Ningen's "ships" file, and put that into your mod's "ships" file too.
    4. ARMORS
      ARMORS
      I hope that you will bring everything up to the desired result, good luck)
      1. Velornar
        Velornar
        thanks, sorry if i'm a bit late, but as expected, some things related to ships have changed with 1.0, and without having the whole asset files before the 22, I couldnt start the modifications before release. I'm also busy during the week...but yeah, nothing terrible, this file will be updated as soon as I can...
        Jul 27, 2016
        ARMORS likes this.
      2. ARMORS
        ARMORS
        Okay, I will be waiting )
        Jul 27, 2016
    5. Daleborn
      Daleborn
      Hey about the USS Polaris, how do i update the ship on an already existing character? Thanks.
      1. Velornar
        Velornar
        I will make some test to be sure, but at wich tier are you ? Normally you will have to refresh your ship tier with a chat command like /admin /spawnitem shipT8...but from expererience, make sure to clear all your ship before to not have stuff diseapearing or locked in walls ^^
        PS: i couldnt really play starbound with my laptop, itslagging a lot on planets, and I often die...
        May 11, 2016
      2. Daleborn
        Daleborn
        Thanks.
        May 12, 2016
    6. Wedge_Antilles
      Wedge_Antilles
      Please, answer me a few questions about USS Polaris:
      1. Where can i find research station after upgrading ship to tier 5?
      2. And when i upgrading ship to tier 5, all lamps, platforms and sliding and apex security doors are dissaperiang. How to fix that?
  • About

Student

Signature

"Space, the final frontier...."