1. Fierceflame
    2. Svarr Chanston
    3. Svarr Chanston
    4. Svarr Chanston
      Svarr Chanston
      Wanting StarBound to come out already. D:
    5. Svarr Chanston
      Svarr Chanston
      Writing down tons of ideas for Starbound to put in one big thread!
    6. Svarr Chanston
      Svarr Chanston
      Oh look, I now own my own home page! ...Hello world. :3
    7. Svarr Chanston
      Svarr Chanston
      Not giving up for anything, but giving it all up for everyone!
  • About

About me? Sure thing, I never fill in this box normally but this forum deserves it.

I aspire to help others in whatever way i can and let nothing get in my way, but I am always looking for something to bring peace to myself as well, I do not have many friends so I usually find this difficult as I enjoy being around others more then anything else.

I am an excellent writer and I constantly come up with inventions, improvements, and ideas for things that other people find helpful, I am no artist but I consider talented writers to be artists in their own way!

-----------
    Other things:
    * I am bisexual, I never want to have kids so i guess that leaves me to prefer men somewhat but that is the only reason why, mostly i want to give anyone a chance because I believe love cannot be restricted to what gender someone is, and should not.

*I was born in 1992

*I really would like to be a part of a gaming company to write storyboards for characters, or to do voice acting, and I have been wanting that for a couple years now. (I practice constantly) :love:

*I am a furry fan! If you do not know what a furry fan is then make sure when learning to avoid the trolls/CSI when researching.

*If you really read all of this, feel free to give yourself a thumbs up and do not be too shy to say hello, i like talking to people.
    ----------
    Living to make a better future for everyone, I am Svarr Chanston, pleased to meet'cha.

Signature

o.o hm?