Ssj782
Last Activity:
Feb 11, 2019

Following 1

Share This Page

Ssj782

Cosmic Narwhal

I actually Attempted to make an Esper Terra looking armor set on Terraria... I then found out that I have no talent at 8-bit graphics. Nov 1, 2013

Ssj782 was last seen:
Feb 11, 2019
    1. Alucard I
      Alucard I
      Love your Terra avatar! (though in game I named her Eva :D)
      1. Ssj782
        Ssj782
        I actually don't remember what I named her the first time I picked up the game :( But I renamed almost everyone up to Sabin, then restarted. It was hard to discuss the characters without explaining "the guy with the martial arts/tools/mimic". Much easier with original names.
        Nov 30, 2013
    2. Musetrigger
      Musetrigger
      Yup, came to say that's totally Terra, and the previous comments confirmed it.

What a cute widdle girl~ Yeshee izz!
      1. Ssj782
        Ssj782
        I want a modder to make me a Terra look-a-like costume...
        Nov 28, 2013
      2. Ssj782
        Ssj782
        for starbound, not terraria.
        Nov 28, 2013
    3. Ssj782
      Ssj782
      I actually Attempted to make an Esper Terra looking armor set on Terraria... I then found out that I have no talent at 8-bit graphics.
    4. Ssj782
      Ssj782
      Yes, it's an SD Terra. I loved FF 3/6 (I played it on super nintendo so it was III).
      1. Sen-Mithrarin
        Sen-Mithrarin
        Ether way it's still my favorite of the series. I love & just like anyone else but I think 3/6 has a better story. Plus Kefka is a better villian the Spehiroth. owo
        Nov 1, 2013
      2. Dis
        Dis
        Ooohhh... Kawaii~! ^.~
        I love FFVI! My favorite FF of all time! Though some of the earlier ones had some neater concepts/monsters..
        Anywho, lovely avatar! :D
        Nov 6, 2013
      3. Ssj782
        Ssj782
        I stole it from Deviant Art :( Was too tempting.
        Nov 6, 2013
    5. Sen-Mithrarin
      Sen-Mithrarin
      Is your picture Terra in her esper form from FFVI? Sorry if you've no idea what I'm talking about. owo
      1. Ssj782 likes this.
  • Signature

[​IMG]