Insatiable Bard, Twitch Hobby Streamer

Share This Page

sigint

Phantasmal Quasar, Male, from Somewhere in SPHESS

sigint was last seen:
Jan 31, 2021
    1. sigint
      sigint
      Enhancing my calm while servers and mods get updated... never thought I'd be so happy to go to work.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 7
    Home Page:
    https://www.twitch.tv/talonalmese
    Insatiable Bard, Twitch Hobby Streamer
    Unofficially Sponsoring the Yokohama server, hosted by Usiemon via LiveStreams!

I'm an avid hobby crafter and writer, and have spent the better part of my life prepping myself for the military, before serving an eight year term and ending my career path there. I've worked as a Customer Service Rep, and now Security, so let me tell you this...

I've worked been on all three sides of the blasted scene. The guy making the complaint, the guy taking care of the complaint, and the guy that has the final say over the whole blasted issue. I don't like politics, but I know what common sense and common decency is, and if I raise hell with you over an issue, you may want to rethink what your problem was.

Okay.. with that rant out of the way.... I'm a pretty decent guy, and very hard to upset or offend. Be as vulgar as you want, and as blunt as you want, and we'll be fine. Be ignorant and unreasonable, and I'll put a boot to your rear so fast I'll have to have a doctor put my leg back into it's socket.

I play the game for what it is, and dabble in RP every now and then, but I get my kicks helping people relax in the game and showing them the ropes, or just helping them out and being a meat shield if they need it... or you know, doing some building.

Interact

Signature

I have dug my grave in this place, and I will triumph or die!