Oxygen Tank

Sarzael was last seen:
Mar 26, 2018
    1. ImmortalFrog
      ImmortalFrog
      There yah go.
      1. Sarzael
        Sarzael
        Nah, give me another 400 somewhat so that i have same quantity of likes than i have of messages :D
        Oct 28, 2013
      2. ImmortalFrog
        ImmortalFrog
        I'm tempted. Someone just gave you one like to the balance of the world is now broken.
        Oct 29, 2013
    2. ImmortalFrog
      ImmortalFrog
      Likes received: 1081 Trophy points:1108. Wooow. if i like 27 of your posts it will be the same...
    3. Tleno
      Tleno
      ...some brain pudding, maybe?
    4. Sarzael
      Sarzael
      Been on the forums a whole year now :) So much time...
      1. ImmortalFrog likes this.
    5. Zarramell
      Zarramell
      Grats Sarzael =D
      1. Sarzael
        Sarzael
        Hi.
        Dec 4, 2012
    6. Seria-Myouna
      Seria-Myouna
      Figs huh? I suppose a vanity currency would be fine. You could buy things like platysaurus masks and space hobo outfits.
      1. Sarzael likes this.
    7. Senshiro
      Senshiro
      Happy Very Late Birthday my ass kicking, idea making, Big Damn Hero, friend
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sarzael
        Sarzael
        Hey! Wanna play a Kid Icarus Match?
        Oct 14, 2012
      3. Senshiro
        Senshiro
        Too late. Was playing xenoblade chronicles
        Oct 14, 2012
      4. Sarzael
        Sarzael
        Well, we can play tonight then :P
        Oct 15, 2012
    8. Sarzael
      Sarzael
      "They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."
      1. Omega Shadowcry
        Omega Shadowcry
        The only thing is... Silly is more volatile and thus a more effective weapon.
        Dec 21, 2012
    9. Sarzael
      Sarzael
      I won 6 Giveaways in a row. Edit: 9 Giveaways.
      1. ImmortalFrog likes this.
    10. Senshiro
      Senshiro
      Sup man, you might remember me from past games like Terraria but I'm leaving it to you to answer back.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Senshiro
        Senshiro
        Just a couple more days til starbound release maybe!!!
        Sep 26, 2012
      3. Sarzael
        Sarzael
        Wasnt new release date End of the year? Anyways i think they re just randomizing cuz they dont know date, so that people doesnt keep asking RELEASE DATE NAO. Atleast not so much.
        Sep 27, 2012
      4. Sarzael
        Sarzael
        Did you see the hour and 40 mins of Starbound GAMEPLAY livestream? Was awesome :P
        Nov 25, 2012
    11. Dimmondback
      Dimmondback
      Hey, you may not remember me, but I helped Mindful with Parasite up on Starcraft 2. I was browsing the (almost) dead forums and came across you a few other people that were still there! Glad to see I'm not the only one who still believes in Parasite!
      1. Sarzael
        Sarzael
        I now believe in Xeno Crisis and Dark Deeds. But parasite was cool while it was alive.
        Jul 30, 2012
      2. Sarzael
        Sarzael
        And yes, i do remember you. I check forums sometimes, mostly to see the off topics, but i also saw some of your posts.
        Jul 30, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    October 11

Signature

It's like we're all nervous husbands married to Tiy who wants to give birth to our big, 20 pound (and still growing) baby Starbound 'naturally' (ouch) and we have no idea when the due date is except for sometime this year -GreatBlackShark \
    "They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction." -Dedai \
    Mouth Colonies(U) // Some boss can be beaten only by specific way(FF) // Weapon Customization(OP) // Farming(FF) // Interactive Enviroment(EO) // Combos(FF) // Custom Bots(FF) // SoT Quest(U) // Chased Quest(U) // Mastermind Quest(U) // DNA Mixer(FF) // Family System(FF) // Tech-Magi(OP) // Severed Limbs(FF) // Scorpion Race(U) // Orbital Attacks(OP) \
    Code:
    U=Unique(Race, Quest) FF=First in the Forums(I was the first to suggest something revolving about this) EO=Expanded Over(Someone else suggested this and i expanded it using previous as inspiration) OP=Own Point(This suggestion has been suggested more than once and i made my own idea about it without inspiration on possible previous ideas around that topic) \