Rhondis
Last Activity:
Dec 16, 2013
Non, hoping to be a chef though.

Share This Page

Rhondis

Aquatic Astronaut, Male, from At home, thinking of getting a job.

"They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land... oh wait. That's me." Jun 30, 2013

Rhondis was last seen:
Dec 16, 2013
    1. Rhondis
      Rhondis
      "They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land... oh wait. That's me."
    2. Rhondis
      Rhondis
      The Florans are coming, the Florans are coming! Hide your plants and vegetation, your wheat and crops, and even your hair!!!
  • About

Non, hoping to be a chef though.
    Hello! As you can clearly see, I am a fan of Starbound, I have heard of this game this year actually (2013) when a friend of mine I talk to, told me that this game was being underway! I played lots of Terraria, that game was the best, but soon Starbound will takes its place! I play lots of video games, and that kinda annoys me because I want to find my purpose in life, my dream, my reality. So I get off the computer and do house chores or read a book, that kind of sort. My dream job is to be a chef though. But if you want more info about why, just message me! I'll give you full details!

This is the story of my life. (not really.)

Signature

Life is amazing, sometimes you just got to stop and look at nature for hours to witness its full potential and beauty!