renojonathanr
Mods:

Share This Page

renojonathanr

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male

Damnit. Can't update my avatar... Oct 21, 2014

1. King2501
      King2501
      Reno, I hope you get this message, if you do, add me on steam i have to talk to you
    2. Weavle105
      Weavle105
      Question; Do you still have that mod for breaking "unbreakable" blocks? The ship locker always gets in the way on all of my characters and I'd really like to be able to bust that fucker down.
    3. Narks
      Narks
      so much griff
    4. SamuelXproductions
    5. Drywall Thief
      Drywall Thief
      I know I said some stuff to personally insult you and your life beliefs and decisions, but I'm apologizing for that. If you forgive me, I am glad. If not, I understand fully and will carry the guilt rightfully so. I'm just happy things are finally stabilizing between all of us. I was actually considering resigning because of how bad this problem was getting.

Part 2 of 2.
    6. Drywall Thief
      Drywall Thief
      Reno, with Chaos turning over a new leaf, I feel like an EXTREEEEEEEME asshole for what I said. I was upset and bitter at what was happening, and I feel awful for having said these to someone who was once a good friend and occasional RPer with us on Bacons.

Part 1 of 2.
    7. PowerSurge
      PowerSurge
      Praise Jesus
    8. Model QT-377665
      Model QT-377665
      Reno, I'd like to have a chat with you in private about the incident on the Bacon server.
      1. uniden0 and ozeloti like this.
    9. ShroomiteWarlord1
      ShroomiteWarlord1
      about that... i can't believe how long it took me to realize that you made the mod i downloaded XD sry dude btw the disconnect weapon was the fairy bow from the hylian weapons mod. download the mod and youl be immune and you can use it too. srsly sry...
      1. renojonathanr
        renojonathanr
        Enough said.
        May 20, 2015
    10. kingofdeath
      kingofdeath
      I like your avatar...
      *creepy face which I can't find*
      1. sansy
        sansy
        shhhhh
        i made it ;P
        Jun 29, 2015
    11. renojonathanr
      renojonathanr
      Damnit. Can't update my avatar...
    12. baltosaa
      baltosaa
      Heeeyy, so I was finally about to get on your Renobound RP server, (About time, yes. I haven't been in the RP sort of mood lately..)
      but sadly it isn't online.
      I have a few questions for whenever its available: First, will it be up soon? o.o? (xD ) And second, do you happen to have the Avali added by any chance? ^.^
      I look forward to Roleplaying in teh futuuuree.....e.e
      1. View previous comments...
      2. baltosaa
        baltosaa
        Okay, I'll make sure to get on soon. ^.^
        Aug 30, 2014
      3. renojonathanr
        renojonathanr
        It's always down when you manage to come around. Argh.
        Aug 31, 2014
      4. baltosaa
        baltosaa
        Yeah, whenever I try and get on it is down...xP
        Sep 3, 2014
    13. ThePeskyCrow
      ThePeskyCrow
      :v was here.
      1. renojonathanr likes this.
    14. StarboundZach
      StarboundZach
      Do you have the server IP anywhere to access it? I went on your forum but couldn't find it anywhere.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. renojonathanr
        renojonathanr
        Not much else needs to be done, StarboundZach. You're registered and ready to go. If you need a planet or two backed up, just ask me on the forum in the complaints section (which is in an odd place because of spam issues). Again, the IP is renobound.servegame.com.
        Jun 19, 2014
      3. StarboundZach
        StarboundZach
        Thanks.
        Jun 19, 2014
      4. renojonathanr
        renojonathanr
        You're welcome.
        Jun 19, 2014
    15. StarboundZach
      StarboundZach
      Hey, I was wondering if me and two of my friends could join your server. We'll abide by griefing rules and such that you may have.
      1. renojonathanr likes this.
      2. renojonathanr
        renojonathanr
        Certainly. Just don't screw with stuff. I have some business to attend to...
        Jun 16, 2014
    16. Rose5150
      Rose5150
      If you give me your general region of were you live i can get an idea of when you'll be online. Or just send me a friend invite on steam to Rose5150
    17. renojonathanr
      renojonathanr
      babanagga seriously needs to go. Wow.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke

Yeah, avatars aren't working properly.