Princeofmar5 was last seen:
May 14, 2015
    1. NorthUniverse
      NorthUniverse
      plz come back and update your amazing mod
      1. Pingeh likes this.
    2. StarLoverNaz
      StarLoverNaz
      Hello! I just wanted to say I really enjoy your ship mod :D It's really great! I've had so much fun editing my ship :)
    3. mollygos
      mollygos
      Hey! Thanks a lot for contributing to the modding community. :) The Magnificent Modder badge was well overdue.
      1. NorthUniverse and Princeofmar5 like this.
    4. Lunar Ice Fire
      Lunar Ice Fire
      I got the FCS mod but it doesnt work when I make a new character and I cant change the shipworld file that came with this mod to change it for your old characters. Do you know how I might be able to fix these problems? My friends have it and I can easily say it is a great mod but I just can't seem to make it work for myself. I also watched a video how to get it and well that's how I got it just not to work. Thanks!
      1. FlyingFloran
        FlyingFloran
        I have the same issue! Perhaps it hasn't updated for EK Update 6! My god, I just realized!
        Mar 22, 2014
    5. Kungfuumango
      Kungfuumango
      hey the mod works great for my existing characters but when i create a new character it doesn't let me off the ship, the only way to play on a new character is to play on a multiplayer server and when i first hop onto the server everything on my ship is gone, also my friends cant visit me on the ship or they crash, any way to fix these problems?
    6. Snugglebunny
      Snugglebunny
      Thank you for your reply on your ship mod. Out of curiosity, do you have a website with a tutorial on how to update mods. So if something were to happen to where you could not update anymore I could do it myself, like you suggested. I have no idea how modding or coding works lol
      1. Princeofmar5
        Princeofmar5
        Open the .modinfo file and change to the current version. It's pretty easy.
        Jan 30, 2014
    7. vzqzgqadgr
      vzqzgqadgr
      1. Princeofmar5
        Princeofmar5
        I'll be adding everything in the next update, I've just been busy with classes.
        Jan 28, 2014
    8. king_lail
      king_lail
      hey I'm having trouble with the mod I'm installing the ships into the ships folder but its not working what should i do?
      1. Princeofmar5
        Princeofmar5
        Could you be a little more specific? You shouldn't need to add anything to the ships folder.
        Jan 28, 2014
    9. mandolout
      mandolout
      You uploaded a new version then deleted it within a minute. Hm... Should I use the version that I downloaded or is it unsafe?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mandolout
        mandolout
        Cool! Thanks for updating so quickly. It's been, what 12 hours?
        Jan 26, 2014
      3. Princeofmar5
        Princeofmar5
        Nevermind it's broken again, I think there's an issue with the update page.
        Jan 26, 2014
      4. Princeofmar5
    10. Rasawin
      Rasawin
      I used fox mod manager for it, does it work with his manager? or do i have to manually put the files in myself
      1. Princeofmar5
        Princeofmar5
        I don't think the mod works with any mod manager. I guess it depends on how the manager installs mods.
        Dec 16, 2013
    11. FuzzyWuff
      FuzzyWuff
      you can add me on steam: fuzztration.dll
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10