neogamingo10
Last Activity:
Feb 7, 2015
Tech. Welder

Share This Page

neogamingo10

Orbital Explorer, Male, from A small place in the US of A.

I like...Pie...3.14... Aug 31, 2014

neogamingo10 was last seen:
Feb 7, 2015
    1. neogamingo10
      neogamingo10
      I like...Pie...3.14...
    2. neogamingo10
      neogamingo10
      Waiting just.. Waiting...
    3. neogamingo10
      neogamingo10
      When the Beta's Attack!
  • About

Tech. Welder
    What am I to Gaming:

I am a gamer and I mean that, the real sense of the word embodied. I live day-to-day gaming on a bases of 18 years of my life to now. The first console I played was the NES, to a Gameboy Color in my hands at age 7, till now, what we know as current gen gaming on the PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.

First PC game experience:
    The first game that I can say I saw as a kid on a PC, was Star Trek: Something Spacey (don't remember the name, my Dad would kill me), I truthfully thought it wasn't interesting to me was also becoming a Nintendo fanboy at the time so that may be part of it but I liked that it was in space. Another game to give note was the first StarCraft which I fell in love with when I saw it and played it.

First time playing a PC game:
    The first PC game I played was Unreal Tournament I.

Where:
    I was at my Grandfather's house and stole my uncle's laptop and played it for 2 hours at age 9 or 10. Was the greatest 2 hours of my life that year. (Smiles)

Points about my character when it comes to gaming:

I like looking at the positive more than the negative in the gaming industry but I will be blunt on a game series or francize that considers higher then the customers that bought the game that made the company 'great' or strays away from the loyalty of the fanbase of the company that made by their future games on a series to make a quick buck to make it more for the 'modern/casual' gamer.

My thought of gaming as a whole:
    I was and always will be a gamer at heart, if its a Nintendo, Sony, Sega, Microsoft.

I continue to play new and old games today that I haven't seen or heard of, and think all games (even how lame or dull and great or fun) has something to improve on or has something to add to games today.

Signature

"War...War never changes"
    ~Fallout-Fallout 3 RIP