Share This Page

naithaan

Zero Gravity Genie, Male

As always Stay Classy Feb 14, 2014

naithaan was last seen:
Jan 7, 2015
    1. Magma Claw
      Magma Claw
      I feel like im being ignored, alright so asked like you gusy wanted but he just isnt replying :/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. naithaan
        naithaan
        You having his get rid of his mod is also rediculous because of you having to look over his work before it even gets approved. I hope you understand that is why you are not getting a response from him and i hope you understand where he is coming from in your total disregard for his work.
        Feb 24, 2014
      3. Magma Claw
        Magma Claw
        "okay, sorry if I sounded liek that, tell me what you want and we will see what we can do"

"thw thing with me going through it all is that, it would be best if all things suited the style of the mod, i.e if u put 3d character in starbound, it would look out of place. so what I was hoping to do is change the colours a bit or the shape of a certain gun or somthing"
        Feb 24, 2014
      4. Magma Claw
        Magma Claw
        understand?, i have reasons to why it said it, not everyone sees thins the same way
        Feb 24, 2014
    2. Magma Claw
      Magma Claw
      dude, 1 more thing, u shld be trying to make his mod work with ours, not the other way around, Halbound came before the other one, so its basically not our problem :/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. naithaan
        naithaan
        im not forcing you to do anything. Im just trying to get the best option for the community. I dont know why you guys are so bent out of shape to not work together because it would just make things so much easier on the community and thats what it is really about, the community. Like i said before its your choice and if you want to stay independent thats your choice. I hope you the best and as always Stay Classy.
        Feb 23, 2014
      3. Magma Claw
        Magma Claw
        Well im glad you said that atleast, well for now we won't merge, :/ sorry
        Feb 23, 2014
      4. naithaan
        naithaan
        its all good turns out the other modder wanted to be the bigger man and so he is making his mod compatible with your mod. So now you dont have to worry about a thing.
        Feb 23, 2014
    3. naithaan
      naithaan
      As always Stay Classy
  • About