Metalsand
Last Activity:
Jun 21, 2014

Followers 1

Share This Page

Metalsand

Industrial Terraformer, Male

I can't wait to make a grappling hook planet, where everything is make to swing around with grappling hooks parts on them. Sep 20, 2013

Metalsand was last seen:
Jun 21, 2014
    1. Metalsand
      Metalsand
      I can't wait to make a grappling hook planet, where everything is make to swing around with grappling hooks parts on them.
    2. Metalsand
      Metalsand
      Yay! A dev liked one of my threads!
      1. Metalsand
        Metalsand
        ...though not through any well thought ideas or anything, just an observation, really can't take credit for it...but I will anyways! :D
        Aug 31, 2013
  • About

Creative games such as Starbound are my absolute favorite, but I like other games a lot as well such as shooters (especially when they have RPG elements or ACTUAL customization, not COD "customization"), I LOVE action/rpgs, but sadly the good ones are far and few between. :( I also like the occasional traditional RPG, and strategy games can be fun too, though the only turn-based strategy that I love is Advance Wars (the entire series, really).

I also enjoy playing guitar...though I never said anything about being good at it, I'm terrible! But I enjoy it all the same.

Musically, I *tend* to prefer electronic/techno songs, but only if they are well composed...though I say tend to, because I really like a lot of different kinds of music, so my MP3 player is a bit haphazard. :p

I have moderate computer knowledge, though I don't really like fixing computers all that much and I only know basic programming ( like making scrabble! And also making sorting algorithm functions from the ground up).

Also, holy crap, you must be bored if you just read all of that. High five, because I wrote this because I'm bored too! *high fives* :p