Dunno... Not sure what to put ATM. Aug 19, 2016

LostSeeker was last seen:
Oct 8, 2017
    1. LostSeeker
      LostSeeker
      Dunno... Not sure what to put ATM.
    2. LostSeeker
      LostSeeker
      Currently trying to find a way to use additional parameters for /spawnmonster, any helpful info would be appreciated.
      1. Relten likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. RatixFarrence
        RatixFarrence
        Different monsterparts have monsterskills attached to them, which are also customizable.
        Aug 13, 2015
      4. LostSeeker
        LostSeeker
        I was thinking there might be some way to type in a script of some sort as in:
        /spawnmonster smallbiped 6 '{insert script here}'

I've seen JSON used to customize an armor piece's color using hexadecimal like this:
        /spawnitem (insert armor file name here) 1 '{"directives":"?replace;6f2919=151515;a85636=383838;e0975c=555555;ffca8a=838383"}'
        Aug 14, 2015
      5. LostSeeker
        LostSeeker
        If I can find where that info for recoloring items like that was discovered from the assets and/or files, I might have a clue as to where to look to actually pull this off. Example code above seems to work on overwriting the default colors of the armor, so there might be a way to overwrite the randomly generated parts to limit the generation to only that part, giving control over the part generation.
        Aug 14, 2015
    3. LostSeeker
      LostSeeker
      (blank)
      1. Relten likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. LostSeeker
        LostSeeker
        Just got nothin to update on. Last status update probably had a tarp of cobwebs over it lol.
        Aug 13, 2015
      4. Relten
        Relten
        Oh....Ok then, I was afraid I had entered The Twilight Zone.
        Aug 13, 2015
      5. LostSeeker
        LostSeeker
        Nah, it is I that might have entered there... although I AM trying to figure out a way to put in additional parameters for the /spawnmonster command to try to get one with parts I like.

...Well there's an idea for a status update!
        Aug 13, 2015
    4. LostSeeker
      LostSeeker
      Been away for a month and maybe some extra days after a burnout on Starbound. After that, got burned out on other games and now am back.
  • About