Last Activity:
Sep 7, 2017
Birthday:
Aug 25, 1992 (Age: 31)
Student

Share This Page

LaDestitute

Subatomic Cosmonaut, Male, 31, from Home

Built a house. Prepping for the Penguin boss fight/gathering materials and ores. Dec 9, 2013

LaDestitute was last seen:
Sep 7, 2017
    1. LaDestitute
      LaDestitute
      Built a house. Prepping for the Penguin boss fight/gathering materials and ores.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 25, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Student
    I'm a 21 year old male student. I'm also autistic (asperger's syndrome/high functioning autism) and besides being a brony, my passions are video games and computers, mostly with building, fixing, and maintaining them.. A sample of my interests and hobbies include video games (RPGs, platformers, action-adventure, puzzle, strategy, RTS, mind games (such as Phoenix Wright or Layton) among other genres), technology (aside from computers, gadgetry and devices in general), drawing (I draw mostly fantasy and sci-fi, occasionally going into horror or surreal), cooking (sweets, savory dishes, pastries and baking), roleplaying (One word aside from normal RP: DnD), music (mostly video game music, electronica (such as house, electro, dubstep, breakbeat, etc), rock 'n roll (heavy metal, alt, classic, etc), instrumentals (such as C418 and The American Dollar), hip-hop (golden age, older stuff, underground), so my taste is varied and sometimes game development. My top skill is drawing and spriting.

Signature

Starbound Gamepedia Wiki | The following is true: the former is false.