L3W
Mods:
Birthday:
July 10

Share This Page

L3W

Ketchup Robot, Male, from Alternate Universe

Hey! Listen!! I am the author of the Hylian Weapons of Legends mod for Starbound! Jun 27, 2016

1. Anuril
      Anuril
      I love your mod! It is awesome!(a bit overpowered as Late Game items can be accessed during Tungsten Tier if you have FU installed, but that's okay!) I'm a Zelda Fan too!
      1. L3W
        L3W
        Ah I see. I don't play with FU unless I need to make it compatible with mine, so I didn't know.

And more Zelda fans ftw!
        Sep 14, 2016
    2. Corraidhín
      Corraidhín
      That creature occupying your avatar room... is it from Golden Sun? it looks so much like a Djinn!
      1. Arra likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. L3W
        L3W
        Yeah Dark Dawn was underappreciated. I thought it was alright, but it could of been better and longer. I wish we would get a Golden Sun 4 to wrap up what 3 started. Maybe on the 4DS in the near future! :3
        Aug 1, 2016
      4. Corraidhín
        Corraidhín
        Oh man, imagine a new Golden Sun with a Tales-style gameplay, but with the classic combat system as an option for the old-timers
        Aug 1, 2016
        Arra likes this.
      5. Arra
        Arra
        Or it might be on the mysterious NX
        Aug 1, 2016
    3. L3W
      L3W
      Hey! Listen!! I am the author of the Hylian Weapons of Legends mod for Starbound!
      1. Hiuki
        Hiuki
        *places muffin on your noggin* so you are...
        :P
        Sep 23, 2016
    4. L3W
      L3W
      I can't wait for the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!
      1. Anuril likes this.
    5. L3W
      L3W
      "No matter what, a fake is a fake, and no matter how much you try to dress it up, the real thing always wins!" -Midna
    6. L3W
      L3W
      "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage." -The Hero's Shade
      1. SophieKitty likes this.
    7. L3W
      L3W
      The wind... it is... blowing...
    8. L3W
      L3W
      I really need to add the Ocarina of Time, the Wind Waker, and other instruments from the Zelda series to my mod.
      1. Jimlad 42
        Jimlad 42
        I would love you forever and be forced to install that mod on any game of Starbound before I could play it. Make it so.
        Aug 26, 2015
    9. L3W
      L3W
      I always say "Master Shield" when I mean Hylian Shield. Maybe they should just call it that though. XD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. lazarus78
        lazarus78
        Unique in game. Lore says they were used by Hylian knights, says nothing about why its in Skyward Sword. Its a staple of the series.
        Aug 26, 2015
      3. lazarus78
        lazarus78
        It happens. No bad blood?
        Aug 26, 2015
      4. L3W
        L3W
        It's fine.
        Aug 26, 2015
    10. L3W
      L3W
      I just did an update to my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod! Check it out!
    11. L3W
      L3W
      I still have a few things left to do, but the next update to my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod is getting closer to release!
      1. Jimlad 42
        Jimlad 42
        How have I not known this exists yet?
        Aug 5, 2015
    12. L3W
      L3W
      I am working on the next update for my Hylian Weapons of Legend mod! I can't say when it will come out, but hopefully soon.
      1. Kaiachi likes this.
    13. The Alonne
      The Alonne
      Very awesome person/avali/hylian!
      1. L3W likes this.
      2. L3W
        L3W
        Thanks for the amazing artwork btw! :3
        Feb 11, 2015
      3. The Alonne
        Feb 11, 2015
    14. L3W
      L3W
      I am now a mod creator! My first mod is called TatlTael cursor based on The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask fairies Tatl & Tael. Check it out!
    15. L3W
      L3W
      Nostalgic
    16. L3W
      L3W
      I am now a mod creator! My first mod is called TatlTael cursor based on The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask fairies Tatl & Tael.
    17. L3W
      L3W
      A Starbrethren Veteran
  • About

Birthday:
    July 10
    I love both The Legend of Zelda and Star Wars series... well I like more than that, but I am too lazy to type them all. Anyways I aspire to become a decent mod creator. A lot of mods inspired me like the Avali mod. I started off small with making a cursor mod known as Tatl Tael cursor and now I have a bigger mod called Hylian Weapons of Legends. I hope you enjoy all the content I provide. If you need anything send me a message and I will get back to you asap. If you want to discuss any of my mods with me, have any suggestions, or requests then do so in the discussion section of my mods. Thanks~ :heylisten: