Last Activity:
Mar 18, 2014

Following 2

Followers 1

Game Designer-Writer/UI developer-programmer

Share This Page

Keithblu

Void-Bound Voyager, Male

Fervently hope that people can stop rushing to judgment of the dev's for some delinquency updating the Roadmap. Ease-up people! Aug 29, 2013

Keithblu was last seen:
Mar 18, 2014
    1. Keithblu
      Keithblu
      Fervently hope that people can stop rushing to judgment of the dev's for some delinquency updating the Roadmap. Ease-up people!
    2. Keithblu
      Keithblu
      Listening to Starbound Music and trying to figure out how to get Molly to notice me!
    3. Keithblu
      Keithblu
      I wish I had an opportunity to work with the dev's of this game. I'm impressed with how they've handled feature creep! Chucklefish FTW!!!
    4. Keithblu
      Keithblu
      I don't know what to suggest anymore. Soo many people came over from the TO forums that the suggestiong forums are already brimming full!
  • About

Game Designer-Writer/UI developer-programmer
    I am a game designer/programmer from Indiana in the US and I took to Terraria instantly upon trying it out for the first time. Now I can see that Starbound will pick up where Terraria left off and has much MUCH more to offer than most games(even AAA titles). I can only salute the Starbound team and thank them for a job well done, and I don't even have the game in hand yet! I can tell that once I do, I'm going to lose many nights of sleep for a couple months at least. Nights well spent playing Starbound.

Signature

public class TheTruth { // Suppose 'this' was not a direct reference to the class
    public string this = ""; public bool nothing;
    void Awake(){
    this = "The cake is a LIE!"; nothing = false;
    if(nothing) { } else{try{Remember(this); } } }
    void Remember(string message) {
    truth = message; return; }
    }