Mar 21, 2016
    1. Keeper
    2. Tux
      Tux
      Are you security officer? :D
      1. Gyro likes this.
      2. Gyro
        Gyro
        I was dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won. A man long dead, grafted to machines my builders did not understand. I follow the the path, fitting into an infinite pattern.

Mine to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.
        Mar 22, 2013
    3. Gyro
      Gyro
      Frog blast the vent core!
      1. Keeper likes this.
      2. Keeper
        Keeper
        BOB, is that you? :P
        Feb 1, 2013
      3. Gyro
        Gyro
        Thank God it's you! *BOOM*!
        Feb 1, 2013
    4. Keeper
      Keeper
      Marathon! =D
      1. Gyro likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Gyro
        Gyro
        Allegedly Bungie is working on a new Marathon project, though their contract with Activision only allows them to spend 5% of their budget on it.

I don't know how I feel about that, honestly. If it's just a modernization of the engine and the gameplay, that would be great. If it's a sequel, well....Marathon wrapped itself up pretty nicely. It's finished.
        Feb 1, 2013
      4. Gyro
        Gyro
        And even if it wasn't, it's probably not being written by a couple of guys fresh out of University of Chicago, their heads filled with the latest and greatest in biology, psychology, technology and mythology.

But who knows?
        Feb 1, 2013
      5. Keeper
        Keeper
        If something comes out, I either hope it's a remake of what we already have or something with a very strong plot. I'd hate to see the franchise damaged by a poor sequel, so I truly hope that does not happen. Still, most people who are interested in Marathon are so because of the story, rather than gameplay, so hopefully the developers will bear that in mind if they decide to go forth with something. We'll see!
        Feb 1, 2013
  • About