Share This Page

Erethas

Phantasmal Quasar, Male, from Germany, Ludwigshafen

Creates Starbound's ultimate Doctor Who mod. May 4, 2014

Erethas was last seen:
Feb 22, 2017
    1. swefpifh
      swefpifh
      Hi, I'm creating a little mod on the theme of the police. Would it be possible to add the Judge Dredd outfit you created to my mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2070856005) ?

Of course, your pseudo will be notified as a contributor in the mod topic of workshop steam, as well as in a "CONTRIBUTORS" file inside the mod.

Best regards.
    2. TheWorstPersonEver
      TheWorstPersonEver
      How do I start the mod? (Not with the mod installation, but I mean the crafting.)
    3. HSaito87470
      HSaito87470
      how is the Doctor who mod going? i miss it to play with my girlfriend in the new updates
      1. alexwolf359 and BateyN7 like this.
    4. Lexicon-Prime
      Lexicon-Prime
      Hello, my name's Lex and I was hoping to get permission to use elements of your mod in an expansion to an existing mod that incorporates the timelord into one package. My hope is to create a well rounded compilation addon/mod to the whovian universe.

I hope you allow me the opportunity to incorporate your work into mine :)
    5. Remus_K
      Remus_K
      I can't seem to download the doctor who rar. type of mod.Is there another way to get the mod downloaded or perhaps a little guide?xD Anyway,any answer is appreciated.
    6. enderborn9
      enderborn9
      how do I install the doctor who mod
      1. Erethas
        Erethas
        You can either install the normal version of the Ultimate Doctor Who Mod that is using itmes that need to be crafted and
        the "CHEATY" version where items can be crafted with 1 coin at the Tardis/K9.
        -Unpack the .rar folder
        -Drag the version you'd like to have, into your mods folder in the Starbound archive (COMMONLY HERE -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods )
        -Done, have fun!
        Jul 2, 2014
      2. enderborn9
        enderborn9
        how do I unpack the rar
        Jul 3, 2014
      3. Erethas
        Erethas
        You need a software called WinRar or WinZip, both work.
        Jul 3, 2014
    7. mollygos
      mollygos
      Hey Erethas! Thanks for contributing to the modding community. :) You've gotta new badge.
      1. Erethas
        Erethas
        What an honor, I wish I could giveYOU guys a badge for creating such an amazing mod-friendly game, thanks.
        Jun 27, 2014
    8. Erethas
      Erethas
      Creates Starbound's ultimate Doctor Who mod.
    9. Lord Kain
      Lord Kain
      Following you due to your awesome work on the Doctor Who mod and just how friendly you are =)
      1. Erethas likes this.
      2. Erethas
        Erethas
        Haha, thanks so much. Update is released with a little boost for the sonic.
        May 3, 2014
      3. Lord Kain
        Lord Kain
        Anytime! I look forward to future updates =)
        May 4, 2014
    10. Erethas
      Erethas
      Giga.de <--- German gaming website...
  • About

Birthday:
    February 17
    Student
    Creator of the first mod that got recognized, liked and reccomended by the official Doctor Who team.