Earic Lodger
Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2012
Exorcist of the Black Order

Share This Page

Earic Lodger

Starship Captain, Male, from The World Of C

.....All I have to say after being gone for so long, is WTF. IS WITH THESE TROPHIES!? Anyway, with that out of my system, 'sup? Jul 21, 2012

Earic Lodger was last seen:
Sep 14, 2012
    1. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      .....All I have to say after being gone for so long, is WTF. IS WITH THESE TROPHIES!? Anyway, with that out of my system, 'sup?
    2. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      I've been awarded "Dedicated". I FEEL SO SPECIAL. *Sniff* I declare a drinking game, for every trophy point i have, we both drink. So? Yes?
    3. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      I've changed my avatar to reflect that i've just finished watching the whole Code Geass series. Good show. Gonna read the manga now.
    4. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
    5. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Hello there followers. An anime i suggest for you is Nightwalker. It's like an 80's cop show with vampires. Ish.
    6. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Hello there followers. An anime i suggest for you is Kemonozume. Shut up, just watch it. Word for warning though: Fugly as hell. To me.
      1. Earic Lodger
        Earic Lodger
        Me. There's me, myself and i. We have fun talking amongst ourselves. But who are YOU talking to?
        May 11, 2012
      2. Earic Lodger
        Earic Lodger
        I am you. And you are me. That's who you are, me is you and you is me, and that other guy is paul, or something.
        May 11, 2012
    7. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Hello there followers. An anime i suggest for you is Mirai Nikki. Shut up, Just watch it. Word for warning though; confusing as F*CK.
    8. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
    9. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Finished watching Eureka 7, and i still have to say WTF.
      1. Coltain13
        Coltain13
        Did you not like it? I thought it was great, albeit a little wtf-y.
        Apr 24, 2012
      2. Earic Lodger
        Earic Lodger
        Actually i enjoyed it. But still was going WTF and probably going to for the rest of my life.
        Apr 24, 2012
    10. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Ok, so i just watched Eureka 7 because someone recomended it to me. All i have to say is WTF.
    11. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
    12. A.N.T.I.
      A.N.T.I.
      Don't mean to be offensive but just saw that you were banned from other forums and I'm just curious to know why?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Earic Lodger
        Earic Lodger
        So the VALVE has corroded i presume? Or is it something else? And the Data Warp is troubling news indeed. I mean, his acting was horrible in The Shaw SHANK Redemption. Compared to Morgan freeman, he KILLED his character pretty damn well. Repeatedly infact.
        Apr 10, 2012
      3. A.N.T.I.
        A.N.T.I.
        So, the Data warp wasn't real all along?
        Apr 10, 2012
      4. Earic Lodger
        Earic Lodger
        DUHHHHHHH. DUHHHHHHHHH.
        INCEPTION.
        Apr 10, 2012
    13. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Has anybody noticed that the font has been reduced in size? And that the colour can't be changed beyond darker and lighter?
    14. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Has anybody noticed that the font has been reduced in size? Was watching Code Geass today, appearantly everyone has Pokedexes for Phones. XD
    15. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Was watching Code Geass today, appearantly everyone has Pokedexes for Phones. XD
    16. Kirisame Marisa
      Kirisame Marisa
      Didn't you get banned from the last one?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Earic Lodger
        Earic Lodger
        Player.
        Apr 5, 2012
      3. Kirisame Marisa
        Kirisame Marisa
        Honestly your not that bad. I do wonder why you were banned.
        Apr 5, 2012
      4. Earic Lodger
        Earic Lodger
        Long story short: I have to some degree a rage problem. And no i don't mean as i kicked in my screen at the end of ME3. :)
        I mean as in the problematic kind. It's under control. So far.
        Apr 5, 2012
    17. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Joined the Mercenaries Guild. Yeah.
    18. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      Now, i'm officially a member. I FEEL SO HONOURED. (Sniff) MW3 FTW.
    19. Earic Lodger
      Earic Lodger
      OH MY F*CKING GOD. 19 ALERTS. I FEEL SPECIAL. MW3 FTW.
  • About

Exorcist of the Black Order
    Er, is this thing on? *Ahem* Given the title update 'n' all, though i'd change this. So, I'm changing it. That's 'bout it, yeah.......

Anyways, since this is about me, then, about me it shall be:
    I like to write. And stuff. Draw to, using a PC though. I suck MAJOR ass unfortunately, on both occasions. :/
    What I write you may ask? Fanfiction, what else? (The account name is 'DR34DNOISE' FYI, if you're interested in reading what i've written. In a word; don't)
    I draw using the basic paint program. Microsoft paint, if you will. I don't know of any other drawing program, application, whatever it's called, so feel free to tell me if you know of one that's better than paint, plox.
    As for tastes, does Anime count? I think it does. As for kinds of Anime, i'm into the action orientated kind of stuff. Not really into the whole 'Chicks with big guns' or 'Wife pillows' that people have for some reason. I have a, shall we call it, vampiric taste about what I like Anime wise as well.Case and point, my fav drama Anime is Vampire Knight. Freakin' LOVE it. Not the manga though, couldn't read past the first chapter of the manga for some reason. :/
    More on the action side though, D. Gray-man and Soul Eater are tying for absolute all-time favourite battle anime's. Though, I have to say that my favourite Anime of all time is Full Metal Alchemist. Haven't seen Brotherhood though for some reason. Simply haven't gotten 'round to it, I suppose.
    As for anything notable about myself, well, can't say anything like 'I'm remarkable in X aspect' without coming off as an ass, right? *Soft chuckle* So i'll leave that blank. For now. Hope you like the underline seperating everything-ness. :/ Gotten a habit of doing that since I began writing fanfiction. Haven't updated in quit~~~e a while though.

This ends my description. Well, that and the subsequent words to that will end my description. If you could call it that. :/
    Laterz, I'm out.

Signature

[​IMG]
    If i don't attempt humor, (Poorly) who would? All in all you people need me. I don't joke, you die from an Aneurysm set on by boredom. End of discussion.