Dwagon
Meteorologist (undergraduate)

Share This Page

Dwagon

Hard-To-Destroy Reptile, Male, from Great Lakes, United States

PLOT TWIST: Instead of becoming really bored, the game just hard crashes my entire computer after a time..on a new system. I just can't win. Mar 3, 2016

1. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      PLOT TWIST: Instead of becoming really bored, the game just hard crashes my entire computer after a time..on a new system. I just can't win.
    2. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      It's that time of year again: Re-download Starbound, and see how long I can go before getting bored.
    3. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Alright. I graduate in two weeks. Hard to believe it's been this long already...
    4. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Aaaand, uninstalled again. It feels as though everything in Starbound is utterly meaningless. I really wanted to love this game but I can't.
    5. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Finally, a real update. About fucking time.
    6. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Glad to see nothing has changed. Game still hasn't updated, and a certain moderator continues to act like queen shit of the forums.
    7. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Looking through my backlog of statuses, it's kind of ironic (and sad) to see how I actually thought Starbound was going places.
    8. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Still in Limbo 2 months later I see. I honestly pity the team that lacks direction such as this.
    9. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Let me know when Starbound finally updates to "playable" with the features promised in something beyond placeholder states. I'm out.
    10. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      I've had enough of this. The community is passive-aggressive over the littlest things.
    11. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      When you have to resort to closing earnest topics as often as you do on your official site, something has gone horribly wrong.
    12. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      I guess it won't let me change my avatar. Oh wells.
    13. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      So, while I'm fighting to keep my basement from flooding, everyone is losing their fudge over a horse with tits? Lighten up folks.
    14. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      So, is this game still dead in the water? It's been, what, 5 fucking months now? What the sam hell is going on Chucklefish?
    15. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      And now, healing can begin as my eyes un-burn themselves.
    16. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      How fitting that I'm a "Hard-to-destroy reptile". Pity it's not going to last.
      1. Slimy likes this.
    17. Raptoral ze great guy
      Raptoral ze great guy
      Dwagons aw real :D
      1. Dwagon likes this.
      2. Dwagon
        Dwagon
        Well, this one is.
        Feb 28, 2014
      3. Raptoral ze great guy
        Raptoral ze great guy
        damn, just noticed i should've written "wheel"
        Feb 28, 2014
    18. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Well, today was a pretty big announcement for Chucklefish. Looks like they're finally organizing into something more than a patchwork indie.
    19. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      There are seemingly two constants in internet forums: Pointless bickering and Furries.
    20. Dwagon
      Dwagon
      Reading through General Discussion really puts into perspective just how hyperbolic and stupid things are around here now..
  • About

Meteorologist (undergraduate)
    Need to know basis.