Daimera
Retail Hell

Share This Page

Daimera

Cosmic Narwhal, Female, from Low-Income Studio in a Cold Wet Place

Been doing more RoR fanart recently, throwing it up on the respective forum. It's been a while. Sep 7, 2018

1. Daimera
      Daimera
      Been doing more RoR fanart recently, throwing it up on the respective forum. It's been a while.
    2. Daimera
      Daimera
      I think I'm gonna bow out of the Starbound beta until the wipes or "suggested to make a new character" events are done.
    3. GameKarim
      GameKarim
      Hello Daimera, I just wanted to say that your RoR Sprites are AWESOME c:
      1. Daimera likes this.
      2. Daimera
        Daimera
        Thank you very much!
        Dec 14, 2013
    4. Daimera
      Daimera
      If I get oneshot one more time by one of those effing "plasma torpedo" monsters... Seriously, whose bright idea was it to make them so fast?
      1. GameKarim likes this.
    5. Verser
      Verser
      Daimera, I saw your of your pixel art off google (showed up when looking for alien crab and astronaut). I was wondering if you would be willing to talk about some concept (or even full) pixel art for a project I am working on.

Thanks, get back to me whenever,

Verser
      1. Daimera
        Daimera
        I tend to be leery about people coming to me for game art out of the blue. Spriting is a no-go because I'm still in an intermediate period where I'm not consistent nor confident enough to do the sprites for an entire game. Concept art is more feasible, but I need to know what the project is first, otherwise it comes across as people just asking me for free art.
        Nov 16, 2013
      2. Daimera
        Daimera
        tl;dr, I'll need more information before I can give a definitive answer.
        Nov 16, 2013
      3. Verser
        Verser
        Perfectly understandable, just wanted to make sure that it was something that would be doable. Is there a way to private message on this forum?
        Nov 18, 2013
    6. Daimera
      Daimera
      RoR: I'll be over at the Fan Works board because the Discussion board has devolved into people fabricating evidence to support their claims.
    7. Daimera
      Daimera
      Starting to get a headache from all this caustic bile being flung about in the RoR forums upon the game's official release...
    8. Pastuleio
      Pastuleio
      Just tweeted your latest fan art!
      @riskofrain
      1. Daimera likes this.
      2. Daimera
        Daimera
        Oh wow, thanks!
        Jul 31, 2013
    9. Dat Critter
      Dat Critter
      that avatar is a strange one o_O
      1. Daimera
        Daimera
        I just grabbed my most recent favorite drawing of mine at the time. Still in the market for something more pertinent, but I've been fairly indecisive about it. Random gloppy monster is a pretty good sum-up of my presence here at the moment.
        Jul 17, 2013
      2. Dat Critter
        Dat Critter
        yeah id say so i had to look at it for about 2-3 minutes and still could not figure out what that was cause i could have sworn ive seen that somewhere before lol
        Jul 17, 2013
      3. Daimera
        Daimera
        It's not particularly original. I was just doodling a random swampy silhouette and detailing it in to practice that painterly style. I wasn't really aiming for it to be distinct, just a generic sloppy rotting mess of random shambling bits.
        Jul 17, 2013
  • About

Retail Hell
    IT IS A MYSTERY TO EVERYONE

My main accomplishment here was teaching myself to[​IMG]
    sprite and animate in the Risk of Rain style.

My sprites can be found here, here, and here.
    My Risk of Rain fanart can be found here.
    My Terraria fanart can be found there.
    My general (defunct) art dump can be found way over there.​