Nov 9, 2017
Mods:

Followers 1

Birthday:
February 16
Unemployed

Share This Page

ChillStorms

Title Not Found, from Might as well be a cardboard box.

My Suggestions http://stormsstation.webs.com/suggestions Sep 2, 2013

ChillStorms was last seen:
Nov 9, 2017
    1. ChillStorms
    2. ChillStorms
  • About

Birthday:
    February 16
    Unemployed
    My name is Chill, I was born in Connecticut and raised in New york. When i was enrolled to school at the age of 5 i was given the worst teacher possible. You see my family knew her family and they did not get along at all so i was treated very poorly by her. So since our family's did not get along She had the school get the doctor to give me pills for A.D.H.D and she came up with some bullshit excuse that i had to be held back because i was not "Socially acceptable to move up to the first grade" So after she went to go teach at the middle school. Skip ahead to when i hit 6th grade. Guess who my math and homeroom teacher is!? Yup that [Insert curse word]. She then came up with an excuse to get me transferred to another school. Now i am in a new school, made some friends, but at end of Sixth grade i was transferred to another school because my family moved to a different area of new york. Now in a new school. I hated it every was a dick, you see in 7th grade i was being bullied by not only my home room teacher, other students as well. I requested to be transferred to a different school. They said no because the school would have to pay for it. So i retaliated by physically attacking my bully's. The worst part about it is that i was the one being suspended because i could dish pain out and take it. After being suspended over and over again for fighting they agreed to transfer me. Now i stayed in this school until the end of 9th grade and generally got along with everyone except my homeroom teacher, but yet again i was uprooted to North Carolina where i had to start all over. It was 10th grade in a new school, I hated everyone <3... Well except for a few selected few. I also had 2 really great teachers, and 2 Terrible teachers. Lets skip ahead though. During 11th grade i start talking to this girl online. Then yay 12th grade then straight to college after that. I could not get a scholarship a family member had to pay out of pocket and i had to get student loans. I went to college for a bachelors degree in game design. But alas the family member i had making payments stopped doing it because they wanted to get out of it early. The deal was if i got into college they would pay for it. So at the time i was going to go to an interview for a job so i could stay in college, but I was thrown out for not having money. So i stayed with family for a year still looking for a job. Then remember that girl. Ok well the only thing i got on my birthday was to visit her. So i did. Blah blah blah i come back she comes to stay with me. I move to California with her thanks to my grandmother. So currently i am in California desperately looking for a job.