Mods:

Share This Page

Chandrak

Phantasmal Quasar

Chandrak was last seen:
Jan 14, 2016
    1. Deathila
      Deathila
      I'll gladly help with the ponex mod as far as getting it up to date. I may work a lot as well as being a college student, but I'm also a programming major and I play with art in my free time, so around my schedule I'd gladly help.
    2. Dashite
      Dashite
      Hello!
      May I request that Princess Celestia's mane colors be included in the next version of the Ponex mod, my good modder?
    3. GuardianofHarmony
      GuardianofHarmony
      Hello, I seem to be having trouble with your mod regarding the main creation screen (they don't show up). Is there a thread I can be shown to get some help with this?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. GuardianofHarmony
        GuardianofHarmony
        Reinstalled, still didn't work.
        Jan 7, 2014
      3. GuardianofHarmony
        GuardianofHarmony
        Let me be more descriptive, I can use default races but not custom ones.
        Jan 7, 2014
      4. Chandrak
        Chandrak
        I have no idea what you're doing wrong then. It should work as just drag/drop. Its either a mod conflict with your other mods, or you havent put it into the right place. You might try sending Kawa a conversation to ask him; he follows the Ponex mod, though I havent specifically done anything to make my mod compatibile with his (though if I understand his mod, it shouldnt need it).
        Jan 8, 2014
    4. Aegis Steadfast
      Aegis Steadfast
    5. Solar's Wrath
      Solar's Wrath
      Yeah i know it was just to show you that i'm good with sprites but, i would need actually sprites to start with. Like already existing sword sprite and armor and all that so i can have the right size... Would it be possible to actually talk like on Skype and all?
    6. Solar's Wrath
      Solar's Wrath
      I just wanted to say that i am still waiting for an answer...
      1. Chandrak
        Chandrak
        I've already got some volunteers for sprites, but if you want to make a few armor or weapon sprites as examples, I'll take a look. Keep in mind that Starbound uses a much smaller resolution that whats in your examples though.
        Dec 17, 2013
    7. Solar's Wrath
      Solar's Wrath
      I have a DeviantArt were only like 1% of the sprite I made are on [ http://annieroshino.deviantart.com/gallery/37810047 ] if you are willing to contact me. My Skype name is: Pinkemane-Evil-Pie
      I hope to have an answer. I am really interested in that mod :3
    8. Solar's Wrath
      Solar's Wrath
      I just downloaded your Ponex Race mod and I love... And I would really love to actually help with the mod. I'm a pretty good spriter. I am currently working in different 2D game project.