1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LevelTheShodo

LevelTheShodo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good eye there. Also an update on the planet right next to that one, the Level 9 moon, you teleport immediately next to an Apex laboratory with a matter generator inside. :D

Also, anyone have any up to date sector X coordinates for Targeted Blink and Rocket Jump?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
  2. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

Didnt find anything. Are you in Angry Koala Update?

3. carenard

carenard Orbital Explorer

Small planet with an Avian tomb, and plenty of Silver, Gold, Iron, and a fair amount of diamonds/platinum
    not much coal though(you can get a good number of pixels to without killing a thing)

Good planet to go once you have the fuel to leave your starting planet

Alpha Gamma Vol 09 VI a
    Threat Level 1 forest biome(has snow and desert not that far underground)

X: 95810269
    Y: 5329576

this entire solar system appears to be threat level 1 planets

4. Glacier

Glacier Aquatic Astronaut

Here is a planet a good planet in Alpha sector

Sector: Alpha
    Biome: Snow
    Threat level: 1
    Planet Name: Alpha Necrocia Minoris IIIe
    x....13503400
    y....5850293

Right next to spawn on the LEFT you'll find some bandit Glitch in a house below the house there is a room with a chest.

Continue Left for a robot house with a chest (I got a lead guitar idk if its random)

Continue left to find another chest (I got a hunters jacket once again do not know if its random)

Continue left again to find a avian ship ( there may be more loot on ship I did not explore it)

5. Nox_

Nox_ Space Hobo

I got some coordinates in the Gamma sector.
    X:-13137090 Y:78366965
    Gamma Chuantak Minoris V Its a grassland biome
    Head to the left(quite far) and you should see a small apex lab with a tech chest. Head further left and there is another lab with another chest. If you head even further left there is a Avian temple.(Hostile) They have some fast guns in the temple btw.

6. XavionTheMighty

XavionTheMighty Master Chief

I happened to find two level 10 asteroid fields very close to one another... :3

1st:
    X: 85634193
    Y: 91306786
    X Lathasia 36 I a

Right next to it, within that cluster of red giant solar systems...

2nd:
    X Tegmine 435 I a

7. ansehelm

ansehelm Subatomic Cosmonaut

Anyone has coordinates to good rifles on threat level 10 planets?

8. CrimsonSky

CrimsonSky Space Hobo

X Sector
    x: 131 y:-244
    X Omicron-1 77 IV a
    Biome: Grasslands
    Threat: 8

Right when you spawn there will be an avian clothes merchant a few metres to the left with a secret chest. (Nothing special) Around 50 seconds more to the left you will find a human bunker with a robots and a few humans with guns. Loads of decals for your base. Just a few screens more to the left of the bunker is an apex lab with an interrogation table and plasma disc. A fare bit more to the left and there will be another apex lab with an alarm and a load of pixels.
    I went to the right and found a couple of wood chests with plasma guns and an apex lab, that's all really. Plus this planet has a load of cerulium ore, I got 200 of it and I didn't collect all of it! Hope you find this helpful.
    EDIT:
    The Tundra planet in this system (X Omicron-1 77 IV c) Has a floran with a gun right at spawn with a chest, there is a wooden chest past that and a tech chest in a hole halfway up the first mountain you see. Past that is a glitch village.

9. Badangos

Badangos Void-Bound Voyager

X Sector
    Coordinates
    X: -429431
    Y: -49633147
    Planet system X Tau-5 Eri 123
    Planet name: X Tau-5 Eri 123 III a (should be the volcanic threat level 5 one)
    You should spawn in a facility with a Matter Block Generator

10. pwnagebeef

pwnagebeef Master Chief

Yes, this is in the Angry Koala update. I checked the cords I posted and they are correct. Go to the left when you arrive and there is an anchor, pillar up from there to the ship.

11. Ecleptic

Ecleptic Subatomic Cosmonaut

I only found one tech chest here in the maze, I've been around the planet twice, once going through every cave accessible from the surface (I thought) and haven't found that other tech chest. do you think you could give me a more accurate idea where? (like if I go right, before or after the wizard? ) If not, that's alright. :koala::catface::ssssssssss::rainbow:
    Thanks!

12. anitakai

anitakai Phantasmal Quasar

Meteorites aren't always chunks of rock - on this planet, it rains ice cubes! Watch your head though, they hurt somewhat. Also, going leftward; a Glitch village, couple Avian houses alongside two cultist thingys.

Alpha Adhafera 5015 III
    Sector: A
    Coords: 23787922, 33791076
    Biome: snow
    Threat: 1

13. GuardianTempest

GuardianTempest Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone investigate? I've heard the sounds of those Tesla spikes reminiscent of Apex obstacle courses but when I scoured the planet I didn't see the entrance.

Gamma Theta Car Majoris IV b
    Biome: Desert
    X -14322564
    Y 47440961

14. rodney hersom

rodney hersom Poptop Tamer

to defeat all bosses all you realy need is a pick and a bow ( get some obsidi

sector x go left as usual snow biome x fum al samakah 1161 vii --- a x 100000248 y 18172720 gun dealer

15. Epicene

Epicene Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This planet has something I've yet to see: two Avian Villages on the same planet! Literally one starts, go a bit more, and another separate village starts.
    Has Phoenix and Raven blueprints for sale, and I got a Bonehammer from a chest in it.

X X TrA Majoris III
    Biome: Arid
    Threat Level: 10

X: -79325010
    Y: -38877773

Reoreosu likes this.
  16. ENZYM

ENZYM Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks for the great coordinates :D There's a video on them here:

17. TheDrug

TheDrug Orbital Explorer

This thread is helpfull :I

18. mausi

mausi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Pirate Pants, Cowboy Hat, Doctor Spawner & Apex Tech Dungeon

X Sector
    X Alpha Tiyutauri 32 I b
    Threat Level 10 Snow Planet
    Win7 x64

Head Left from spawn and you'll run across the Apex Tech Dungeon. Pirate Pants, Doctor Spawner and Cowboy Hat are in surface chests if you do a full circuit around the planet. It's not big so doesn't take long.

Enjoy

19. anitakai

anitakai Phantasmal Quasar

X 30 Tau 833 III
    Coords: -83196327, -71220928
    Sector: X
    Biome: Arid
    Threat: 5

Two big underground USCM bases; plenty of Floran huts, couple Avian huts.

kevandcass likes this.
  20. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

I wandered that planet, found lots of single dwelling avian houses, 2 mine dungeons, but no eye forest, cape, or matter generator

sρooκs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.