1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gp2.eXe

gp2.eXe Phantasmal Quasar

Those are just Underground Bonus Fountains, they work exactly the same as the surface Bonus Capsules, random effect when activated. They just look prettier but can't be collected, unfortunately.

ShiroNiKuma likes this.
  2. KraXed112

KraXed112 Space Hobo

Legendary WoodBuckler

X Sector
    X: 27595870
    y: -52882166
    X parletty 0720 II b (grasslands)
    Head right quite a ways, till you hit a avian house. it will be sitting on the left of it

Eht likes this.
  3. jemd13

jemd13 Master Chief

I believe those are like shrines...they work like the big floating capsules (I think)...Whenever I've used them usually nothing happens...I once got that buff that causes you to shine...I don't know anything else about them. Not sure if they can kill you like the capsules

ShiroNiKuma likes this.
  4. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

Hmmm Thanks for the info. Weird that I activated them and receive nothing. After going deeper I found 2 Frog Merchs and a weird Laboratory with nothing inside. Ill keep digging.

5. tyranno66

tyranno66 Void-Bound Voyager

Sope, yet another thing..
    X -94655088
    Y 27086446
    X Alula 12 IVb (next to X Marinius 42 but not quite visible)
    Go right and you'll find an Ice Sphere biome. Found two chests containing snowman globes. If you go left there's also one but it doesn't have chests. There's a Floran village too but wichever direction you go it's about the same time to go to there.

6. jemd13

jemd13 Master Chief

X Iota Cas Majoris IV
    Threat level : 10
    Biome : Forest

Some chests around the surface including a legendary rifle, a blue gun, a microphone, cateye glasses...
    Also an apex lab, and a little avian house :D

Coords :
    Y 8380451

Eht likes this.
  7. Belyal

Belyal Tentacle Wrangler

Looking for all planets with Large Glitch Castles please let me know coordinates and system names.
    Also looking for planets with large bodies of water on the surface

Thanks

8. locustgate

locustgate Big Damn Hero

Alpha Xi Peg 31 4 a
    Forest
    X -76438029
    Y12737996

Weird mushroom village with mushroom people in a mushroom biome to the right and a prison to the left. All the water is poison.

Alpha Xi Peg 41 I a

You teleport right into a apex lab.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  9. CoxTH

CoxTH Space Penguin Leader

Found a wierd facility in the Beta sector. Filled with loads of crystals, which give money when smashed and a machine that spits out matter blocks. Also the gravity in the area around it seems to be less strong. It's only a few steps to the left from the spawn.
    Name: Beta Deneb Kaitos 4588 IV e
    Biome: Arid
    X: 8654914
    Y: 22521397

http://imgur.com/sTpm1GB
    http://imgur.com/FhlbWz7

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  10. druid

druid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

mods i think

11. Eht

Eht Void-Bound Voyager

v. Angry Koala
    77705603 69506681
    X Omicron Tau Minoris V b
    Tundra 10

It quite literally drops you inside of an Apex laboratory, the type that has matter generators :3 found it by accident just now
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    DasFohlen likes this.
  12. Eht

Eht Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks! Due to the random weapon generation system, I found a legendary sniper rifle and a blue pistol, but it was worth it nonetheless ^-^

13. Eht

Eht Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, I found a Legendary Bonehammer (Just what I needed :D) instead due to the random generation system

14. cowsgomur

cowsgomur Master Chief

X Sector
    (47700028, -34497469)
    X Delta Aur Majoris III (snow, level 10)
    Spawns you inside a lab, right on top of a tesla spike. Contains a high tech chest on right side (I got gravity neutralizer). Tesla spike obstacle course on left. Once out, head left. There is another high tech chest not far away (targeted blink) and a few surface chests, including a legendary plasma pistol for me. Also has a small sewer. Nothing much past the large chest.

Zerim likes this.
  15. DasFohlen

DasFohlen Void-Bound Voyager

I feel bad right now. I post a crappy threat level 1 planet and everyone talks about Sector X and stuff while I shit around with tier 2.

16. Eht

Eht Void-Bound Voyager

If you have a Hamachi account, I could start a sever and help you through the game faster ^.^

17. Lehnerson

Lehnerson Void-Bound Voyager

somehow I can not find any of the structures mentioned!
    I tried 4 locations now (all Angry Koala) and no planet had anything...

What am I doing wrong?
    Are the structures below surface maybe??

18. Eht

Eht Void-Bound Voyager

Are you perhaps int he wrong sector? The first word in the location name is the sector, and in this case, Beta.

19. Lehnerson

Lehnerson Void-Bound Voyager

No, planet name fits, beta sector !
    Actually me and friends play since some days and also found some stuff...

20. Eht

Eht Void-Bound Voyager

And you're sure you're on the right moon, same game version, etc.? Other than that, I have no idea, sorry =/ Consult the In-Game Help section of the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.