1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denabu

Denabu Void-Bound Voyager

Alpha Gamma Ara 897 X: -94946703 Y: -90988194
    Second system, level 3 forest (Alpha Gamma Ara 897 c)
    Avian tomb/temple to the left of the spawn, fairly close. Found multiple gold/silver ore/bars in the sarcophagi

2. metasynthie

metasynthie Void-Bound Voyager

Found it. It's in a chest VERY close to the dropzone, just to the left past a coal deposit, between a tree and a pond.

3. Cony

Cony Void-Bound Voyager

How could i acces the tier 4 please? I've killed the brain mech yet.

Please help me ;)

4. Pontuzz

Pontuzz Space Hobo

Speaking of coordinates. Does anyone know a planet with a vendor that sells some sort of cape? Or how to otherwise get my hands on one? I've been looking forever haha

5. Rivinhal

Rivinhal Star Wrangler

Glad you found it!

Here's another (low level) entry:

It's a Copper/Coal filled moon (loads on surface) as well as a "Sewer" Dungeon (I think it's a dungeon, but the poo-men mobs deal so much damage that I can't get too far into it)

Alpha Alterf 87 C
    X:12740089
    Y:54565639
    Biome: Moon
    LVL: 1
    To get to the Sewer, just keep heading left from the spawn point until you see an outhouse. Head beneath it to find the sewers. Afaik, the poo-men aren't even hostile, it's just that bumping into them (for me) kills you instantly (99 instant damage) so tread with caution, and if anyone finds anything cool in there, let me know.

6. Delusions

Delusions Orbital Explorer

Slightly off topic but replying none the less and for those who dont know. I got a silver pick in a tech chest. So its just a higher teir.

7. kayoma

kayoma Aquatic Astronaut

Can somebody give me coordinates of Platinum spawns in between alpha-beta sector(1-30 lvl threat)?
    Just can't find any, i'm playing with my friend and we've got Titanium (not that much, 50~ ore both) but Titanium...

8. BlueRadley

BlueRadley Void-Bound Voyager

Getting a bit picky, I know, but I've been searching for a good alpha forest planet with a near-ish Apex village. I'd be grateful if anyone stumbles across one.

9. weehairy

weehairy Orbital Explorer

Anyone got a definite tech chest dungeon?

10. Fluffanutter

Fluffanutter Poptop Tamer

Gamma Algorab 65 III B
    51436826 -12836099

Tech Deep in an Apex Lab found left of Spawn You can dig into the lab from the surface about halfway through it.

11. Delusions

Delusions Orbital Explorer

Just cleared it, it has no chest. No fancy decorations aside from the bared grates and openings. Then naturally the custom blocks.
    the custom mobs are awesome~ but too weak for me.

12. Internet

Internet Star Wrangler

Yeah!
    It was really pretty on my server too. Until my friends decided that the avian race needed to be eliminated. The moon also has some decent under mining, but pack a lot of camp fires. It gets sooper cold.

harb6975 likes this.
  13. Holgast

Holgast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ocarina is in the chest left of spawn.

14. OrientAcorn

OrientAcorn Void-Bound Voyager

What is the actual planet called??

15. Rivinhal

Rivinhal Star Wrangler

Well, I found an Arid planet with a rather large Apex Village, if that interests you at all. I'll leave the Coords just in case (or in case someone else wants to visit it.)

Apex City w/Store
    Alpha Tegmine Majoris V
    X:12740071
    Y:54565602
    Biome: Arid
    To get to the village, just keep heading right (it takes a while.) You could try heading left actually, and you might get there quicker though, but idk...

Damn. Oh well. It was a neat find either way. Interesting nonetheless.

BlueRadley likes this.
  16. weehairy

I just went here, i found a glitch castle though after 2 little apex labs

17. InfernoX222

InfernoX222 Aquatic Astronaut

My home world has a really neat Glitch castle full of royal objects and such. I will link its location when I get home, just in case someone is itching to make themselves a neat castle base :)

18. Nieskalany

Nieskalany Subatomic Cosmonaut

Beta Adhara 4957 IIa
    x= -91943063 y= 77340990
    No gravity tech from box

19. Hojirozame

Hojirozame Tentacle Wrangler

-1075062, 76132033 (Beta Xi Ser 85 II)
    Threat Level 12 IIRC

There's a Butterfly Boost a short distance left from the starting spot in a green chest, and if you keep going left you'll eventually run into a Floran Village. It may be quicker going right, I haven't explored the planet fully yet.

20. weehairy

Where from spawn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.