1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Date?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Camz, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Hi folks, just wanna here from you guys out there on when you think starbounds coming out? I think July 8th! Place your bets below! Lol

2. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

Personally I think it will be anywhere from late July to mid-August. This is of course, simply speculation, I know the game will come out when it is done, but that's my two cents.
    P.S. I wouldn't make thread titles in all caps, just something I've learned from other forums. Not to worry, just letting you know. I don't want anyone getting in trouble about it if there are rules against it.

3. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

July 8th? That's a rather... specific number.
    I too would think some time in July... but July 8th? Where'd you come up with that I wonder...

4. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Ah ok thanks.why don't some forums like it then?

5. I honestly believe it's between July 9th and the end of Summer. That's the time when I'm super busy.
    Games usually get released when I'm super busy

6. Aeridan

Not exactly sure really, but I think it's because on some forums (thankfully not this one), caps-lock thread title = Troll post

7. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Just a random guess, would be freaky if it was though! Oooooo! Lol

8. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Sometime in the future. :> Around the end of summer.

9. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

What does troll post mean??

10. Aeridan

Just someone being a troll on the forums, making posts that make no sense, making hate posts, stuff like that. No issue here though ^.^

11. Alanbato

Alanbato Void-Bound Voyager

I hope speculations are not in Valve Time.

And I won't even mention Blizzard.

Ok I just did.

12. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

It means a post, that was posted by a troll. A troll is one who posts things to the annoyance to others. Example "Topic: Read this, Content: OMG THIS IS A GAME ABOUT SPACE"

M C and Aeridan like this.
  13. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Right gotcha! Thanks

14. Barbeque

Barbeque Contact!

Can't be the 8th. All games in the US come out on Tuesdays. the 8th of July is a Sunday.

15. Froggiolis

Froggiolis Big Damn Hero

It had better be SOOOOOOON!!! theres only a limited time I can wait without explodeing out of ecitement and start spelling tose words right. and that one. damnitall I WANT THE GAME!

16. Aeridan

Just do what I do. Think that, for every day SB doesn't come out, it grows 5 times more awesome! So when it does come out it will be so much more awesome than it is now!

17. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

I like you theory!

18. Bismuth

Bismuth Cosmic Narwhal

I'll estimate July Fourth, just for the hell of it.

Noctshade and Dementia like this.
  19. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Guys! We already know that its coming out in January of 2012! The Theory is right here!

20. Aeridan

That post...it's brilliant. It all makes sense now.

Noctshade and Breather like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.