1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Dual Weilding Weapons!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Camz, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Hi folks! Just been reading what I can on the new game starbound and the new combat system looks really interesting with the new DUAL WIELDING system, so u can have two swords or you could have a shield and sword or even do laser guns! Nice! Also u use the dual wielding system by clicking your left and right mouse buttons so left click for a slash withe sword and a right click for a block with the shield this is a really clever use of the dual wielding and again can't wait to try it out? Can you? CAMZ, ticky da boo!

Rian121 likes this.
  2. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

And the point of this thread is...?

3. FireDrake204

FireDrake204 Pangalactic Porcupine

I believe he is just excited for the dual-wielding in Starbound ^_^
    I don't blame him, I think it's very cool that we can hold any 2 single-handed weapons. Mine would be a magnum and a powerful sword. You never know when that creature will jump into your face :cautious:

4. I saw him all hyped in TO about Starbound a while ago. But yeah, dual wielding.

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

gunna have a pistol then a shottie then S*ITS GUNNA GET DOWN!!

6. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

The point of the thread is to let people who don't no anything bout the dual WEIlDING, and yeah defo excited bout the dual weilding mine would be a grappling hook and a lazer rifle if they have them? CAMZ

7. Pentarctagon

How is that even a question?

8. Earic Lodger

Earic Lodger Starship Captain

I would personally dual wield bricks. Why?
    Because f*ck you that's why.

xXSunSlayerXx and XxNathinatorxX like this.
  9. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Question? Don't get what your saying?

10. Pentarctagon

Similar sentiment:

tankapult.jpg

Your sentences make no sense.

XxNathinatorxX likes this.
  11. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

No need for that dude really!!

Lol!

12. You must be new here.

Also, a majority of the people know this information already. If they didn't, they would be the people who would not see this thread anyway, as Blue's big list of possible game info is posted on the same forum this is in, and is also stickied.
    Just letting you know.

13. Vivid

Vivid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

the guys' just excited:rolleyes: let em' be. he wants to know what we think about the dual wielding system. And honestly, im excited for it.

14. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Yep I'm new and found out after I posted thread that u get find it by the staff at the top of the page,

Thanks vivid at least u get wot I'm saying just wanna know what people think to the idea of dual WEIlDING and what they wud use for there two weapons? CAMZ

15. Varn

Varn Subatomic Cosmonaut

dual shields

MurkyDragon likes this.
  16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

mobile fortress?

17. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Double shield bash then!

blind sniper likes this.
  18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

19. I wanna wield a shield on my left hand and ANOTHER shield on the right. Because you cannot be OVERprotected:cautious:
    [​IMG]
    ;)

20. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Ha ha like it dude!

Too true!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.