1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

New Hairstyle Suggestions

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by thefluvirus, Jan 4, 2013.

1. reversePsychologist

reversePsychologist Scruffy Nerf-Herder

whaaaaat, nooooo :(

there were a bunch of BADASS floran hairstyles in this thread that didn't make it in the char creator! (although the ones that have been added are great as well)

2. Such, as?

3. reversePsychologist

I really liked these ones, also there's another 2 or 3 that were cool that I can't remember/find. Still, it's not like I'm saying anything, the character creation is cool beans!

4. Well, other than #4, none of these hairstlyes really strike me as unique or special.

natelovesyou likes this.
  5. reversePsychologist

I find that the second and third one do a great job at being plant hair that plausibly look like cool human hair, the second one in particular also has a cool theming that is missing since it looks like grass, the fourth is also very nice and the fifth is peculiar. Apart from that they are graphically very well made in the coloring and shades and pixels etc. (many other entries also were, I just thought these ones stood out)

6. imp

imp Void-Bound Voyager

i'm actually incredibly disappointed that all hairstyles seem to be gender restricted.

i was hoping to make badass ladies with more short hair options. oh well.

7. Zain Hallows

Zain Hallows Existential Complex

please bring back red for the aquatics Dx I beg you!!!!

8. DSMK2

DSMK2 Phantasmal Quasar

Been meaning to ask this: Once personality gets put into the web character creator, how close does it get to the ingame character creator?

And can robot head mod colors include the robot's paint color as well?

WoxandWarf likes this.
  9. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Hmmm well maybe something like these

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

JazzPigeon likes this.
  10. All the new styles look GREAT but please do add some for the apex and the avains... Especially the Apex females because so far they're my favorite but it feels in need of more options.

JazzPigeon likes this.
  11. Stalkish Cockatiel

Stalkish Cockatiel Existential Complex

[​IMG]Cockatiel hair for Avians, I'm a cockatiel kind of person, and I like the feather coming out of the back of the head, and it would be epic to see the yellow fluff and red cheeks! I suck at drawing with pixels, and I really want this to be in the game.

natelovesyou likes this.
  12. Mokunen

Mokunen Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any possibility of having animated hairstyles? Because this just happened:

FloranChomp.gif

NyanFloranChomp.gif

13. Zone IV

Zone IV Industrial Terraformer

Mokunen likes this.
  14. Electric0Eye

Electric0Eye Phantasmal Quasar

I googled Haruhi and came up with this.[​IMG]
    So there you go.

15. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

I'd find this very distracting.

Mokunen likes this.
  16. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

Mokunen likes this.
  17. Megane

Megane Void-Bound Voyager

I was extremely disappointed by the lack of tentacle hair for Hylotls.:cry:

Duplo likes this.
  18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I love them all, the 3rd one adds a very beautiful casual look with the flick. The last one is a legendary hairstyle, I would definitely pick this if this were implemented and I were to create a Floran character to play.

19. Lazer

Lazer Existential Complex

Thanks Chippo, but I think that ship has sailed, unfortunately.

Since seeing the new stuff that's been added to the character creator, I've realized that my style is apparently way off from official Starbound Style.

Whadyagonnado. =]

20. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

Diversity is always good... Might as well propose to include them regardless?