RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. kailstark

kailstark Yeah, You!

I'm having a problem where all the new items show up as Error Item. The pictures are showing up fine, but the title is weird. i've tried installing this mod 3 times tonight and it keeps doing that

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Sounds like you didn't copy the content of the MCM folder to your games content folder. At least this is the one thing nearly everyone seems to have problems with. o_O

• kailstark

kailstark Yeah, You!

I'll try again thanks!

• MizuJakkaru

MizuJakkaru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I may have been somewhat bored;; Idk if @RTGOAT minds if I share these here or if it's better in MCM or not.
          Capture.PNG

Tea, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Fairy Duster, Raspberry, Blackberry, Chamomile, Chives, Basil, Sage, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, Ginger, Rosemary, Gooseberry~ Some of these are also for @Amburr to use, ahaha. (Any anyone who wants. I should probably make a thread that just has all my sprites in it so people can resource that. ^^;; idk really what to do, I just like being helpful.)

*u* I'll work on making menu items and seed packets for these next, when I do that, I'll share the files rather than screenshots. >w< I also redid the Blue Mist flower.

Capture2.PNG

...Ijustrealizedcauliflowerisinthebasegamehaha.Ohwell.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
          • Amburr

Amburr Phantasmal Quasar

@MizuJakkaru You should totally make a thread for your sprites!!

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@MizuJakkaru

These are lovely, if you want, we could work together to create new foods with them, as well as, implement them into existing food recipes.

Other than that, I would be happy to use these to extend MCM in Longevity.
              I may look to revamp pierre's shop since it looks like it may become overcrowded with all the new options.

KThxBye910 and Aveloren like this.
              • lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Void-Bound Voyager

for the next update
                1-all crops and saplings will have a recovery effect? because whats the point in dont adding a recovery/healing effect to new crops if you cant eat them.
                2-"if possible" new recipes because theres only one recipe on the 2 page when cooking.
                3-the "new recipes" will be selled at the saloon.
                is normal that the saplings they cant be planted (if anyone ask im using the "current"season sapling not all of them).

RTGOAT and Aveloren like this.
                • lightbowser1

in my previous post I mention that saplings cannot be planted right? even if youre in the right season? well it seems that the saplings must be planted like another crop for some reason on tiled soil.

RTGOAT likes this.
                  • purifico

purifico Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a version of the mod that only includes the dynamic clothing? I'm not really interested in the balance changes, as good as I'm sure they are

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There's not a different version, but there's a config file that lets you enable/disable each separate feature.

purifico likes this.
                      • purifico

purifico Void-Bound Voyager

Oh ok, I'll try that. Thank you

Seismothesaurus likes this.
                        • lightbowser1

on a little note (or reminder) about the new crops that this mod has to offer "please put in their description on the crop seeds the following"
                          1-if they continue to grow after the harvest (like strawberries/blue berries etc).
                          2-if they grow like a trellis (like beans/hops etc.)
                          3-if they yield multiple harvests (like potatoes and once again the blue berries and cranberries)
                          4-if the new tree fruits are able to grow and collect their fruits on the green house once they full grown.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
                            Aveloren and RTGOAT like this.
                          • lightbowser1

Ohhh I almost forgot if anyone can test this because I dont know if this is caused be the game itself (recent vainilla update) or this mod but when I try to plant sunflower seeds on summer (because they can be planted on summer too not only on autumm/fall) they cant be planted, they are used but his sprite when you plant them are not showing even using the cheat command to full grow the crop the flower dont appear.

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

I have the same issue. It's a bug coming from longevity. I've already told RTGOAT. I think he's searching for a fix.

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know if this info helps in any way, but I'm still able to plant sunflowers in my (also modded) greenhouse.

• lightbowser1

if RTGOAT is interested on a idea for a "future update when he got everything in order" on longetivity an alternate way to play with stardew it would consist on this
                                  1-making vainilla crops absurdly expensive to buy (even if he use cheats to aquired them sell vainilla crops at just 1 gold).
                                  2-making MCM with normal prices.
                                  why is this well...... simple "force the player" to play with the crops of your mod, and what crops would help them along the first 3 years until grandpa evaluation, of course this would need replace the villagers likes and loves for the new crops but hey as I said a "future idea".

• lightbowser1

also check the code of the blue mist flower "sometimes" they give multiple flowers, and on vainilla the flowers dont have this "multiple harvest" aspect.

RTGOAT likes this.
                                    • Blu-rai

Blu-rai Space Hobo

Hi, I'm fairly new to the mod and I wanted to know how to stop the information menu from crashing when SMAPI tries to pull it up. I've seen a previous post address it by changing the Resources to MacOs and I've changed the pathway to the menu folder, but the information menu just keeps doing the same thing.

Attached Files:

• Aveloren

Aveloren Subatomic Cosmonaut

Definitely looking forward to all the new crops, from reviving the MCM meaty goodness to adding new possibilities with MizuJakkaru's sprite list! And of course, all the great stuff going on with taxation! Please keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next update.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

More to come!

KKarlsoNN, hunni, Alvadea and 3 others like this.