RELEASED Longevity v1.5->v1.6 (DNPCD_BETA) [@v1.6.9]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by RTGOAT, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Luner38

Luner38 Orbital Explorer

@RTGOAT

ok so i found the files in question how do i change them do i just delete the ones what i dont want is there a config that i could edit?

• ektobiologist

ektobiologist Big Damn Hero

@RTGOAT

yeah, that's what i meant! i was essentially volunteering to do the edits for release if i can get the permissions. i've already got leah's fall portraits done, and i've just finished her fall-indoor sprite sheet. i've finished jas' fall portraits, too.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@Luner38

Just delete files you don't want.
        NPCs will use Vanilla files unless there is a file in the trigger to overwrite it.

@ektobiologist

Currently we have quite a bit of work to fill for NPCs without clothing, so adding a variation to the mod would be time consuming.
        Permission is also hard to grant since the work you're asking permission to use is not mine to give.

The system is intended to allow users control so they can make their own customization as you are currently doing.
        You're allowed to edit and change anything for your own personal use, but getting your work into the formal release is more difficult.

Edit: After reviewing the mod you want to incorporate, I cant agree that it is a compatible fit with Longevity.
        Again, you're welcome to customize it for yourself, but I cannot accept your work in a formal release.
        Also, as of this point in time, I do not allow any informal releases of Longevity or its associated content.

• ektobiologist

ektobiologist Big Damn Hero

@RTGOAT

ah that's cool! just figured i'd offer since i know it's time-consuming work.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@ektobiologist

I appreciate the offer. I just can't really justify editing and informal release of content I only have permission to use.
            The only other way would be to manage the release of your work myself, but that itself takes time and has to flow with the future direction of the mod.

Thanks for understanding!

• kners

kners Subatomic Cosmonaut

I create a new hard Community Center Bundles for Longevity mod with new crops like Pineapple, Lettuce, Watermelon etc.
              If someone interested it's here - file Ver E -> http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1222/?
              (only for english version in game [but its easy to do other language] and new save).

Attached Files:

• KingOfWhales

KingOfWhales Void-Bound Voyager

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@KingOfWhales

I'll look into the source DNPCC and make sure that her Portraits are in release.
                Thanks.

• LibraryLass

LibraryLass Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey RTGOAT,

Just wanted to fill you in on why I haven't had any sprites for you yet. I had my hard drive crash during this month and lost my work, and by the time I had a new one, I had full-time summer classes to keep up with. I'll try and work on them when I'm in a position to.

• RabidMuffins

RabidMuffins Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will I be able to use this if I already have this installed?

• Aveloren

Aveloren Subatomic Cosmonaut

I had to switch out Tenko's for Rtgoat's due to a few issues that cropped up. It offers a lot of the same, only missing out on the meat crops (hopefully added soon!) and unlocking crops (would love that in the future too depending on implementation); but you can't so no to the increased challenge Rtgoat offers! This was quite awhile ago so maybe something has changed, but I doubt it. I would always suggest (my play style), to wait for the next big release and start a new game :D

• RabidMuffins

RabidMuffins Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you link me to Rtgoat's please? :) I don't mind there being no meat crops.

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@LibraryLass

It is no problem! Just stop by my discord channel whenever you have time.

@RabidMuffins

Longevity is my only mod and has all systems in one.
                          I plan to add back meat crops soon too!

Aveloren likes this.
                          • iamclothier

iamclothier Void-Bound Voyager

I really wish this mod had anime portraits :/ like the one i am currently using. Portraits by toonyoza

• Luner38

Luner38 Orbital Explorer

i was wondering if anyone had issues with vanilla fruit trees not producing fruit with this mod because i have 3 of each tree and im getting nothing from them? any help would be nice.

• mrStorrs

mrStorrs Void-Bound Voyager

Working fine on mine. Are the fruit trees you are talking about in season?

RTGOAT likes this.
                                • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@iamclothier

No time for it :(

@Luner38

There are a few MCM trees that have inconsistent data (says to produce in one season, but produces in another instead)
                                  These are result of data I used from the original author, I will sort it out in the upcoming patch.

Aveloren likes this.
                                  • EbonyMachelle

EbonyMachelle Void-Bound Voyager

Every time I bring up try to press the tab button to bring up the menu it crashes
                                    I get a message on SAMPi saying it crashed so it shut the mod down to prevent the game from crashing.
                                    It also say that it can find mods/longevity/menu/tabholder even though I checked the folder several times and the file tabholder is present, I dont know what is wrong. Please help
                                    i have the latest version on nexus

• Luner38

Luner38 Orbital Explorer

they are im in spring and i have 6 (3-3) of the spring trees

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

@EbonyMachelle

What OS are you running?
                                        Do you have a special or unique installation of SDV or SMAPI?