1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Kajima

Kajima Phantasmal Quasar

Look for the Mech blueprints (found randomly in space encounters/stations). They give you a random crafting recipe for Mech parts/weapons that are better than the starter ones.

2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(you can get better mech parts by going in more difficult planet systems, like fiery or frozen)

3. WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

coordinates: -534663453, 230642516

This forest planet has a giant rebel base (they won't attack you) to the right of spawn with tons of crates (probably at least 100) full of weapons, manipulator modules, at least one upgrade module, and a legendary sassy beret. I also found some chests near the surface containing even more weapons.

4. Sir_Djak

Sorry, but all those things are randolmy generated in those crates :/

5. VaeliusNoctu

VaeliusNoctu Pangalactic Porcupine

Coordinates: x: 376338408 y: -597098980

YFM243: Anomaly with a nice small Space Station, some (for me) cool new Decos to Scan (Space Bar etc) worth a visit

Coordinates: x: 376338417 y: -597098973

FAB-890 Anomaly: Ape Science Space Station (i found so far 2-3 Blueprints for mechs and the Electro baton Legendary short sword)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  6. Sir_Djak

Problem is: the anomalies are temporary and the crates on stations are randomly filled : /

7. TheSurvivor64

TheSurvivor64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah thanks :D

8. slaver102

slaver102 Void-Bound Voyager

IDK if this is the right forum but i'm trying to find a Hylotl Ruined Castle, and all the coordinates people have sent since the update don't work any more, so if anyone could help i would be appreciative. Also if this is the wrong thread, my apologies.

9. Hadies237

Hadies237 Title Not Found

Hiya Don't know if this planet has been shared already but I think it's really cool
    Co-Ords are x:20 and y:-3 Goombah Veil II. it's a risky snow planet.
    Why it's awesome:
    • there is a weapon chest right by spawn
    • off to the left is an abandoned Apex lab to the left of spawn where I found a gnome gun that shoots rainbows
    • just after that is an argon village
    • followed by a friendly floran village who had quests for me
      • Off to the right of spawn is and Ice Steampunk biome where I found the steampunk hat
      • then a little past that there is an occupied Apex lab with one of those luxury rooms at the top

10. Sir_Djak

Loots in crates are random :c , but cool for you if you found the mighty gnome gun : V

Don't worry its the good one, i even found what you were asking for: (go to the left after spawning on it)

1d.JPG 2d.JPG

11. slaver102

slaver102 Void-Bound Voyager

Chears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. TheSurvivor64

Found one big modded USCM prison/bunker thing

Windows 10
    64-bits
    mod required : USCM Expansion ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874013371 )

coordinates : X -275204778
    Y -888671170
    Frozen star , "Marsic Minoris"

tundra planet : "Marsic Minoris IV" , 2 moons (it's sister "Marsic Minoris III" alsso has that USCM prison/bunker)

beam down and make one step to the left.
    It expands all the way to a midnight mini-biome.
    Watch out though , it's super hard , there are like 10 guards per rooms and around 3 per corridor and some have RIOT shields and rocket launchers and capture pods wich have difficult creatures in them (one of them threw out a mama poptop wich got got stuck in a wall , poor thing)
    It also has a shield generator in it's center so you can't just blow up your way through the place (and to get through the first room you have to activate a switch on the roof and then push a button in the top room to then be able to push the door's button and get through ...)

EDIT : to the right there is a bio-luminescent biome with nothing special in it , but at it's end there is a human camping site.

Even, further to the right there is just a small little scientific outpost with 3 crates in it and a weapon chest right next to it. Another scientific outpost not to far away with 3 crates on top.Apex merchant further right with 3 more crates. Little bandit place after a vertical cliff (watch out , you coukd die from fall damage or get killed by the bandits after falling) a bit further right with 3 bandits , one campfire and a crate. Nothing remarkable (nothing at all actually) until we get to the midnight biome wich has a wooden chest in it , wich contains a TELEPORTER CORE. A tiny bit further right from teh chest , there is a tiny building with 4 friendly NPCs inside and it has the disabled item "space radiator" (probably from the mod too). And nothing else until we get back to the USCM bunker/prison thing. (THAT'S A LOT OF INFORMATION)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  13. VaeliusNoctu

Coordinates: x: 730043771 y: -60360383

OYU-534: Space Station Zoo in a Anomaly
    If the anomaly is not there maybe waiting for a anomaly with the Name OYU-534 helps.

The anomalies occur randomly, but I think that if you find an anomaly which has the same ID it is Identical.

If you find a cool anomaly please post. Where you found it and the ID. So I can go if I want on anomaly hunting, if I have no desire to browse every anomaly.

14. TheSurvivor64

windows 10
    X:-2752004771 Y:-888671203

frozen star : "Demanrisu Order"
    Tundra planet :"Demanrisu Order I"

Apex rebel camp just left from the beaming location. Further left is a wasteland (is that how it's called ? i can't remember) mini-biome wich contains an habited apex lab. Further left (closer to the right from beaming point) there is a modded Avali settlement ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729558042&searchtext=Avali ).

15. TheSurvivor64

Anomaly GBX-952
    Windows 10
    same system as stated on my last find
    Threat : dangerous

Mikninog space station. That's it , i just thought it would be cool. It's quite small though and it's hostile (like for everything ran by the mikninog eh)

EDIT: I've been travelling through the stars to find apex appartments but i cant seem to find one no matter how hard i try soif someone could give me the location of one those it'll be great. Thanks in advance :D .

16. TheSurvivor64

Win. 10

coord. : X:-275204796
    . Y:-888671220
    system : Pollux cluster , fiery star
    planet : tundra , Pollux Cluster VII (i have no idea how there is an arctic and tundra planet orbiting a fiery star)

to the left from beaming point there are floran hunting grounds and another mikninog lab (AGAIN)

17. TheSurvivor64

In 1.3 , the planet and system are the exact same name and type but at the beaming location there is a small friendly glitch castle then right from there there was a modded Avali settlement ... is that what changed the planet , or did it not affect the planet genearation ? Someone please tell me 'cause if so that means i wont get the same planets as everyone else ...

18. ForumZap

ForumZap Astral Cartographer

Mods could affect planet generation but I had forgotten Starbound updated, I deleted the post.

19. TheSurvivor64

FINALLY ! I DID IT I FINALLY FOUND THOSE APEX APPARTMENTS JUST WHEN I WAS GONNA SPAWN THEM IN !

20. VaeliusNoctu

Coordinates: x: 730043867 y: -60360389

Kornephoros Legion IV; right from Spot first Ocean, a Underwater Hyotel City. Entrance via locks. Hermetically sealed.

More right from the Underwater City is a old deep Underwater Hyotl Ruin.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017