Chat (BACK FROM THE DEAD)Pet Peeves w/ ur host Meta

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MetaFace, May 8, 2017.

?

Do you find that you are easily annoyed?

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

38.1%
  3. Wut! No! Of course not! *sharpening javelin*

19.0%
  1. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Some say his forehead is the launching platform for his own nukes.

I have a nigh-insignificant grudge against diaries and organisers, they never work for me and they clutter my desk space.

MetaFace, Surenu and Parrotte like this.
  2. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Pet peeve is when you guys start the party without me :)

I'm going to assume that Kim's forehead is a pet peeve.

Omicron445, Surenu and Parrotte like this.
  3. RogueZephyr

RogueZephyr Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well yeah... it's like the deck of an aircraft carrier. I'm surprised they haven't thrown him into the sea and launched planes from it

4. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

They'd probably crash and set his blubber on fire.

Another pet peeve of mine: Defeatists. Just because you didn't make it doesn't mean I can't make it.

MetaFace, Omicron445 and Parrotte like this.
  5. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I sure hopeI don't get executed for insulting great leader Kim Whatshisforehead.

My pet peeves in public transport are racking up. Why do people keep pressing the door's open buttons when they're either already set to open when the tram slows down, or the metro doors aren't unlocked yet. It's not gonna open any faster if you try and damn well break the buttons.

Man, nearly everything about public transportation drives me up the wall.

6. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I walk everywhere so I don't deal with people so much, but MY HAIR! The wind is a jerk and keeps sending my hair to the west coast. I just want to walk without my hair being blown around like a ragdoll.

I_am_the_Storm and Parrotte like this.
  7. RogueZephyr

Speaking of transport related peeves, I really hate cyclists on the pavement/sidewalk and how most of them don't seem to care that there are people walking who won't be able to jump out of the way of a speeding bike....

MetaFace and Parrotte like this.
  8. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Wow, d**ks. As a person who rode a bike on the side walk I WOULD be the one to move to the side as I passed someone walking.

Parrotte likes this.
  9. RogueZephyr

My wife got spat in the face by a cyclist because he nearly knocked her over and she told him to get on the road. If I had caught him I would have gotten the police involved.

MetaFace likes this.
  10. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I'd have bended his bicycle around his neck somehow.
    And he'd hope the police would get involved.

MetaFace likes this.
  11. RogueZephyr

I'd have dragged him off his bike, that's for sure. Sadly I was meeting her at the supermarket and she had gone on ahead.

MetaFace likes this.
  12. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Why?

MetaFace likes this.
  13. RogueZephyr

He assaulted my wife.

MetaFace likes this.
  14. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

(Once again) Wow... I don't think I say this enough, but I hate people, this is a huge part of it... makes me want to legit cry when I think of all the stupid people who think they are better than others and that OTHER people should move out of THEIR way, because of their egos.

There is literally nothing I can say or do to make this go away, we have to deal with jerks, because they refuse to deal with us.

I_am_the_Storm likes this.
  15. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I agree. Sometimes I think that those people are blinded by their own perfection. Bigger muscles or higher IQ can be good, sure, but that doesn't stop them being idiots and being better than rest of Earth's population.

MetaFace likes this.
  16. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Little known fact, through test they determined that America's population is mostly consistent with people below average to actually mentally challenged, but these are the people that are "normal" (as they can't stop drinking Starbucks and texting constantly).

What else annoys me? People using the feature for the hard of hearing or other on their phone for text alerts, you know... the really annoying flash notifications? I hate that! How stupid do you have to be to need that? I can feel my phone vibrating on silent from across a bed, and it's not like it is the most violent vibration out there, it's pretty wimpy, and I can still tell from a mile away... without an annoying light that pisses me off.

But hey, if any of you guys use it I won't judge! Because at least I like you guys, but the others... :mad:

17. I_am_the_Storm

Well... I don't live in America, but I believe in this statement, because America isn't the only country with such people. I think it's global problem without solution and this problem is called 'modern age'. But we, common citizens of Earth, can't do anything about it.

To be on topic, my next pet-peeves are people who laughing because my long hair and my body shape. I'm a man, so I'm supposed to have short hair instead of long, some muscles and... how do I call that... uhm, 'no breast'. People can't understand, why do I have such appearance (why do I looking like a mutated girl with beard), so they laughing like fools. They didn't think about possible reasons causing my issues with appearance and state of health.

MetaFace likes this.
  18. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I look a lot younger than I am, not that I'm old in the first place, but still...

19. I_am_the_Storm

Yeah, me too. Long story short, I hate people, who laughing because someone's appearance and/or age. "He's too young." "Her a** is big." "What a ugly face..." "I've never seen such horrible clothes." ... just to say few examples.

RogueZephyr and MetaFace like this.
  20. RogueZephyr

Nothing like a judgmental moron to ruin your day...

I_am_the_Storm and MetaFace like this.