Chat Hels Chatroom IV: Helen High Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

That's hilarious. :rofl:

Lemme see if I can think of something else I've heard before in the past that struck me as funny... <.<a

Overheard while two other people were bickering back and forth: "Man, they're so bad at roasting each other, their marshmallows aren't even browned."

Overheard near the toilets: (singing) "I wanna know what loooove iiiiiis! I wanna have sex... and lots of kids!" [Note: That's... not how the song goes.]

Overheard while two friends were tossing a rubber ball back and forth, and one of them missed catching it and got hit in the chest: "Augh! Right in mah tit!" [Note: Both participants were male.]

Overheard during regular work hours, regarding a holiday party:
    Person 1: "Man, I went and everyone was wearing suits. I thought it the dress code was supposed to be semi-formal attire and everyone just went with formal shit."
    Person 2: "Suits are semi-formal attire! Tuxedoes are formal, you classless f[CENSORED]!"

Overheard during an introduction with a new employee:
    Person 1 (who had been around for a while): "Maybe you can help us put this one to bed. What nationality do you think [Person 3] is?"
    Person 2: "Hmm. I don't know. Ginger?"
    Person 3: "OH MY GOD THAT ISN'T EVEN A NATIONALITY I HATE YOU ALL!"

Jimlad 42, Surenu and MetaFace like this.
  2. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Me everytime I'm around my brother, he always aim for the nipples.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Another fun story: When I was stationed in Munster, we had an exercise in winter. Basically orienteering for Marder commanders. For some reason it was decided that us grenadeers had to be present as well. Score, because we got paid for sitting in a vehicle. Our Marder commander got lost though and ended up in the parking lot that was buried in a meter of snow though and basically crushed a very important general's car with that 33 ton vehicle. Said general was... less than amused.

Jimlad 42 and MetaFace like this.
  4. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Noooo?

There's a crunchyroll?

Jimlad 42, MetaFace and Firebird Zoom like this.
  5. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

YEAH! Nirning Hel, oh... and nirning Surenu and Hidari.

Jimlad 42, Hidari and Surenu like this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

To add to my earlier post: here is what a 60 ton vehicle does to a car. When it comes to civilian vehicles, 33 and 60 tons don't have much of a difference.

Jimlad 42, MetaFace and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

Good afternirn.

WHO ARE YOU?!

Jimlad 42, MetaFace and Surenu like this.
  8. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I am no one, I am a meager forumer who had a dream, A DREAM TO PLAY WITH THE BIG KIDS!

Firebird Zoom, Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  9. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

My back hates me. We got some pond plants properly planted. I've been rewatching Dragon Ball Z Abridged. Just installed Long War for my dad. Been playing some Minecraft. (Craft of the Titans is a fun mod pack.)
    Crunchyroll is a very good website for watching anime. And by very good I mean official, it's actually not pirating. It feels so strange to do something like that.
    Unfortunately, they do not have Neon Genesis on there, so as you were.
    He's someon-
    no one. Maybe. Or someone. He is one of those two things.

Firebird Zoom and MetaFace like this.
  10. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

To add to your post... here is a Abram running over a bomb to further add to the point... that the devs need to nerf tanks.

Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  11. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Fun fact: Destruction of ones vehicle was the official punishment by the US occupation forces in Iraq for smuggling.

Firebird Zoom, Jimlad 42 and MetaFace like this.
  12. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Yeah... we're a**holes.

I never really researched normal military "stuff", I tend to be more interested in things like the navy's railgun, because who doesn't want to be able to take out the enemy's ship from 100 miles/160 kilometers away?

13. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I haven't been to Iraq, but Afghanistan. Two times actually. To be honest, I probably would do worse to weapon smugglers.

14. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

What do you think would be appropriate?

15. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Shoot 'em with their own merchandise. If there is anything the Afghani people do not need more of it's weapons.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Schrödinger's one

Could the projectile conserve enough speed over 160km?

17. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

People are stupid when it comes to weapons, for once, government needs to step on some throats, sure... you can let them have the guns for defense, but when they start to act up... time to smash some skulls. (of course we don't want our country to actually kill us).

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Basically, he's both no one and some one until Senpai notices him.
    @Hidari , you in the mood? If you notice him there's then a 50% chance he stops existing and a 50% chance he exists.

HueHuey, Hidari and MetaFace like this.
  19. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Wait wut? You saying I can NOT exist just because someone notices me? I don't like that, I better delete my profile so no one can notice me.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

To be honest, while I'm not American and most likely never will be, I am a big fan of the second amendment. I see the reason in my own country and my own city: The police is not able to protect us innocent, law-abiding citizens anymore. My home was robbed recently (only the basement, but still). And it is of questionable legality for me to defend myself. Using a gun to defend myself would be murder. Hell, I was recently mugged and put the mugger into hospital by breaking a couple of his joints, ribs and giving him a mild concussion because he drew a knife on me. I am currently under investigation for assault for that. Granted, this is an open and shut case which just takes time because of bureaucracy, but I shouldn't have to go through this.

MetaFace and Jimlad 42 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.