RELEASED [SMAPI] Fast Animations

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's version 0.2 with faster eating, drinking, milking, shearing, and geode-breaking. This is an early prototype only available in this thread. Does it work for you? What other animations should it support? Would you find this useful? Try it out and post any feedback, bugs, or suggestions here. :)

Attached Files:

Androxilogin likes this.
    • Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Looking forward to trying this out, thanks!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• khai9999

khai9999 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here I'm to report a bug dude.

This error happen when the farmer drink joja-cola. The frame rate dropped rapidly until farmer finish drinking

[01:47:11 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.UpdateTick event:
        System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        at Pathoschild.Stardew.FastAnimations.Handlers.EatingHandler.Update(Int32 playerAnimationID) in
        D :\source\_Stardew\Pathoschild.StardewMods\FastAnimations\Handlers\EatingHandler.cs:line 82
        at Pathoschild.Stardew.FastAnimations.SkipIntroMod.ReceiveUpdateTick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
        D :\source\_Stardew\Pathoschild.StardewMods\FastAnimations\ModEntry.cs:line 76
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in
        D :\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 46

The error log has verrrrryy long/rapidly log about this error. If you want to see the full log just tell me.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@khai9999 Fixed in the next release. Thanks for reporting it!

khai9999 likes this.
          • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Androxilogin likes this.
          • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Grendal27

Grendal27 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you think you could speed up the animation of the fish/junk flying towards you after catching something?

hho123 likes this.
            • hho123

hho123 Aquatic Astronaut

I second that!

Also, is it possible to speed up faster tree-falling after they are cut down? Thanks.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Grendal27 @hho123 Thanks for the suggestions! I created tickets for them (see #64 and #65 respectively) for a future update to Fast Animations. :)

• Sinaam

Sinaam Void-Bound Voyager

Good idea ! Do you think it would be possible to accelerate the speed of animation when watering plants, and especially when charging the improvement of the watering can?
                  Thanks

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

• Sinaam

Sinaam Void-Bound Voyager

Ho, thanks :)

• hho123

hho123 Aquatic Astronaut

One more suggestion if you don't mind....instant exploding bombs. Those would be great in mines especially when used with infinite health mod.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@hho123: Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not sure that's in scope for this mod, but I'll think about implementing it in a future version. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

AprilPaeonia likes this.
                        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Both done in the upcoming Fast Animations 1.3.

Not added in 1.3, but there's a ticket to look into it for a future release.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Beon and Xuomi like this.
                          • Corridor

Corridor Space Hobo

Awesome Mod! You have no idea how much I love it.

Just one question, is it normal if there is no confirmation before eating something? I accidentally drank my starfruit wine :cry: