1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Lintton

Lintton Guest

I've been trying to find a planet with an avian religious town, as opposed to a grounded town, as I'm looking for wings(moving or otherwise). Which type/tier are more likely to have this?

2. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Surprisingly there is a wing item in the Avian mission, other than that guaranteed location, all Avian structures may produce one of the wing types in their random loot containers, for best results follow the story progression and check Radioactive stars for Jungle planets. (Its also kind of funny that you may find most of the same items from the Avian mission in the random loot containers from their major structures).

Coordinates don't work well in this case since the thing you are looking for is a very rare random loot item and even if someone did find one of the wings on a particular planet, you might find something completely different on the same planet and checking the exact same container.

3. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

If you wanted to quote the wiki, you would have to say this item is found "rarely in chests throughout the universe", which is accurate. Through various playthroughs even since 1.0, I have constructed the neo set from static finds across the surfaces of planets. Therefore, it is not unreasonable for someone to request coordinates to a piece of the set.

Until recently, I had not seen a rainbow hood since like 2014. Multiple endgame characters, hundreds of desert and grassland (and even volcanic) planets, rainbow capes as vendor fodder, but no hood. The nature of this game is such that a player can go years without seeing certain things. That is why I find it unhelpful at best when anyone comes to this thread just to advise someone to keep looking. What do you think they were doing before coming to post? :catxD::catbleh:

When it comes to the Stargazer-themed wearables, indeed, the only option is to search avian tombs and towns until your fingers bruise. I just wanted to establish that not everything is as elusive.

Lintton likes this.
  4. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Cosmic Narwhal

I will be posting some Coordinates soon (I have posted several times in the past on this thread but it's been a while), but I do have a some request in the meantime:
    1) The Pilots set, I have the Googles but would love the rest of the set.
    2) The Neo backpack.

5. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"These dungeons can be found on any planet type aside from moons, any ocean worlds (including magma, arctic, and toxic), or garden planets. They are most likely to appear on jungle planets over any other planet type."

But if you want I can search it for you

EDIT: Found one! Sadalbari Stand II
    X: -415950096 Y: 749477501
    go on the right

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  6. Lintton

Lintton Guest

Thanks to everyone that responded! I'll focus my searching there.

7. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Cosmic Narwhal

Alright I come bearing coodinates :
    X:-68983213 Y: -436768598
    Radioactive. Biomes: Alien, Eyeball, Rainbow, all on surface.
    There is an avian pyramid to the right and if you go even further to your right you shall find a mini rainbow biome with a rainbow chest (rainbow chest blueprint, electric bass guitar, various other items).

8. Roselle

Thank you so much! Also, you seem to have amazing luck. :nuruawe:

I tried the red roses first because I am partial to this colour. Heading right from spawn, I passed a few alpaca huts and came to a peak under which a stone chest could be seen, using ALT to highlight it. This box contains the mug hat and dinosaur hat. I went into a cave opening higher on the slope, then dug down to the container.

edit:

I am currently questing for spring mini-biomes for the furniture blueprints. During this quest, I have found a gorgeous rose-background planet with turquoise and purple flowers:

SUALOCIN PRECIPICE vi

Added a screencap of the prettiness. I don't remember anything particularly interesting on the surface, but it seems like a good place to start a colony~

beautiful rose planet.PNG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  9. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

Myn Mass I
    X -72
    Y -43

To the left past the Novakid village there is some funky terrain generation with some vertical cliffs

10. Roselle

I cannot even beam down to this planet. It tries, then puts me back on my ship. First time I have ever had this problem. Which operating system are you running?

11. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Remember when I used to get notifications for this thread?

12. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

Im on a Mac, but thats pretty weird. My friends use Windows and they can beam down onto the planet in their own universes and multiplayer just fine

13. Sir_Djak

Well a lot happened, we are not as many as we were back then but i still manage to help people when i can.

Roselle and Waffle-Chan like this.
  14. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I'm glad to hear it.
    Wait a second, didn't you also post on that character back story thread? I remember that vanity set! I remember when I asked you what you had on your back!

Sir_Djak likes this.
  15. Sir_Djak

Yep, that's me! Not a big surprise if you can see me on a lot of thread, because i love talking and helping people so i kinda wander around the forum :disshappy:

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  16. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Well, it was nice to meet you Sir Djak

Sir_Djak likes this.
  17. Sir_Djak

You, you you want a particular planet with a particular biome/structure on it, or maybe you're just really polite :V

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  18. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Just being polite.

19. Roselle

X: 227
    Y: -62

CHIMAKAH STRAND V

FIERY STAR; use cooling EPP.
    Threat: Inconceivable
    Weather: cinder showers, small meteorites, large meteorites. ow.

There is not much here, but I thought the planet worth posting for one item I found. Heading right from spawn, I found a largish geode biome with a few chests. The containers on the surface didn't have cool stuff, but one underground had a geode high A blueprint. Just start from the left side of the biome and dig around, hitting ALT to highlight subsurface containers. The chest is not far subsurface. You will find it. :B

20. Sir_Djak

Regulus Prime - III X: -415950057 Y: 749477444
    biom.JPG

One fucked up planet, because it got :
    •A frozen biome
    •A forest biome
    •A wasteland biome
    •Few Abandoned houses
    •A glitch castle
    •A swamp with frogmen
    •A floran merchant with strange clothes, next to an hylotl period looking lamp
    And even more!