RELEASED [SMAPI] Extended Minecart 1.8.1

Minecarts on your farm and in the desert!

1. Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can manage that, but I wonder why it was staying black after use, even when not going to festivals?
    I love the usefulness of the carts, and sincerely hope they stay viable.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Because CA's code is black magic, and us modders sometimes wonder how the game manages to work in the first place.... >_<

Smallcorners and Hammurabi like this.
      • Smallcorners

I have downloaded SMAPI 1.9, and while this mod did not toss an error, the game did crash while using a minecart from the desert to the bus, with time frozen. The screen blacked out and it started to buzz. I eventually had to X out of the game. The error log (not the one below) for that play set stops at the point I stopped time.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

1.9 is currently not supported.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @Entoarox. SMAPI 1.9 was backported to SDV 1.11 and released yesterday, since we don't know when SDV 1.2 will be released. It includes some breaking changes from the SDV 1.2 branch so mods can start updating for them. (Most mods updated for SMAPI 1.9 will work with the upcoming SDV 1.2 release.)

See this post about the backport for more details.

• Davrial

Davrial Big Damn Hero

All coding is black magic

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

No, most code is gray at best, CA's code though is demonic virgin sacrifice, kicking puppies for fun and taking candy from a baby levels of black magic....

• Davrial

Davrial Big Damn Hero

Really? I always pegged CA as more of an "Aztec and/or Elder Gods" sacrificer. One time when I tried to pull apart his code to see how it worked my screen flipped out and my computer shut off.

(True story actually. It was because my laptop was garbage and it major overheated itself. The code definitely could have contributed tho)

(This no longer has anything to do with the thread's purpose and Im just retorting because I havent even had the chance for witty retorts in way too long. Apologies. Will cease if preferred)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Smallcorners

Thank you!

• Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

I get an error when running it. Error attached to the post.

In addition, it popped up the menu during abagail's 6 heart event.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You have another mod causing errors, because of that I cannot be certain this is not a interaction related issue, please fix the earlier errors first.

• Koihime Nakamura

Appparently that WAS it. Odd. Thanks!

• Koihime Nakamura

.. No, that wasn't it. I got the same problem with Abigail, but at least this time it didn't error before that. Attached is log.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Smallcorners

Thank you!

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Heya. Got some odd behaviour here. Extended Minecart 1.6.2, SMAPI 1.9, Entoarox Framework 1.6.7. Minecart menu randomly pops up when attempting to talk to NPCs outdoors. Have not identified rhyme or reason to the occurrences; sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. No error shows in the SMAPI console, and I don't see anything relevant in the log. Here's a screenshot of it occurring with Willy outside Leah's place, but I've also had it occur in town with Kent. I've also linked the log file, but be warned: it's quite lengthy due to me running the Farm Automation/Item Collector (along with about a dozen other mods). I'm also experiencing the gamepad issues (using a wired xbox 360 controller for windows) noted above where the cursor doesn't appear when the minecart menu is displayed, and have to press interact after using the minecart in order to exit a black screen (no black screen for menus that appear when trying to talk to people, but can't move until interact is pressed)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3eygjclaahddxb/SMAPI-latest.txt?dl=0

Attached Files:

• khai9999

khai9999 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Happen to me too. Even interact with scarecrow now open up destination menu.

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yup, I'm getting it on the scarecrows too now. And the mailbox as I exit out of mail

• Smallcorners

Okay, I do have the latest update, and I decided to test this on a winter day save. At first I was not getting what was reported, but then I decided to try using the mine cart, then poking at people/things. Still found nothing until I circled all the way back to the scarecrow. Viola! Minecart listing.

It even sent me on a destination!

But, I only got this with the scarecrow. Not with any other interactions.

Screenie, and error log file below!

Attached Files: