1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i kept asking the same question because no one ever answered.
    and is the monster folder a wiki page, a link or a folder on my computer?

2. Zlyvr

Zlyvr Phantasmal Quasar

If I try to keep both version it adds in log:

[Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\FrackinUniverse-5.0.92' named 'FrackinUniverse' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\FrackinUniverse-5.0.94

So - no, I'm deleting old version every time updating mod.

Well, re-downloaded 5.0.94 - again all elder bees (and eldercomb and magmaframe) - pgi.

Downloaded 5.0.94 from github - pgi :(

5.0.93a - OK, all bees are alive...

Deleted almost all other mods (can't load this character without bk3k_inventory) - 5.0.94 - pgi :(

OK, fresh installation, only with FU 5.0.94
    Trying spawn elderqueen or elderdrone - pgi
    [Error] Could not instantiate item '[elderqueen, 5, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'elderqueen'
    [Error] Could not instantiate item '[elderdrone, 222, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'elderdrone'
    Can spawn flowerqueen or sunqueen...
    In admin mode apiary got all frames with exception of magmaframe.

log
    https://pastebin.com/vA8mhcWi

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and they are working fine with my master build. So whatever the issue is, I can't help with. Nothing wrong with bees on my end at all.

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

5. nefrem

nefrem Phantasmal Quasar

You link the zip, not the changelog :)

6. wrupple

wrupple Void-Bound Voyager

Oh man, what happened to my shiny lab (stopped playing for a few weeks)? Everything now looks like it comes from my grandmas attic :(
    I guess I have to start over with the FU stuff and build the powered stations to get that "science" back? Ah I forgot how everything works anyway.

edit: Ahh got it now. Pretty cool :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    dualinfinities likes this.
  7. lordbociek

lordbociek Pangalactic Porcupine

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

lol thjx

9. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

I've probably got a compatibility problem between FU and the Augments Station mod {or vice versa, I'll ask there too}. Combining augments works fine, but when trying to split them, it throws an exception regarding a "replace me" tooltip.

El pastebinno: https://pastebin.com/0b0nNYuQ

Edit: Also, just copypasting the Magnorbs tooltip into a Replace Me one seems to have fixed the issue.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

The augment station isn't mine. So I don't care. I also do not agree with combining augments at all, because its way too OP and could cause issues with characters since not a *single* person I have seen using that mod only combines one or two basic augments. They always toss on like, 70. Thats +70 scripts running on your character , at all times, which could conflict or otherwise bork the entire game for that character, cause absolutely insane FPS lag, and other things. Nope.

So yea, I won't be addressing this issue. It's quite minor anyhow, really.

11. FrAndromeda

FrAndromeda Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey, I was trying to help find a satisfying solution, not criticize you.
    What about using flags and bookmarking? Flags are cheap to make, they don't function exactly as teleporters do, but do you really want to ask someone to rework parts of their mod to avoid this inconvenience? (No, of course that was not your intention, but since we're doing the rhetorical question thing haha.)
    The flotilla thing does sound cool though. I hope you find a solution you like. Perhaps there's a mod that allows for flags to have the same functionalities as teleporters.

And would I build homes on inhospitable planets? I would if I could. Higher rent :p

Edit: NVM, late to the party it seems. Person already left thread.

12. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

https://pastebin.com/euh7rF0X

Weird error, crashes out the game every time I load the character now.

Goes back to main screen, not to desktop. Error pops up: Exception caught in client main-loop (Eofexception) Failed to read full buffer in readfull, eof reached.

Went to a high density planet, was in a wasteland area.

Game crashes out fast enough on log in, that I can't even try to teleport out.

13. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

sayter i was looking the celestial.config.patch file and found immense world size .
    what is its size exactly?
    i mean the biggest i ever found was 16000(is it immense or big or huge)?
    tnx

14. dualinfinities

dualinfinities Pangalactic Porcupine

something about the new ui for the Armory lags a little when opening it, moreso than the previous ui. not sure what the issue is since the log doesn't report anything about it, but I thought I'd mention it since I haven't seen anyone else do so.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the only cure I know of for this is to delete that planets worldfile. upon reloading the game itll regenerate it and the error should die.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

nothing should cause that, as it uses the same functionality. the only change is relocating tabs and changing a graphic.

ill be running a image file compression soon to condense things a bit, that might reduce the issue. the rest could just be.... magic i guess? lol

it says the size in terrestrial_worlds.config. There is large, mega and gargantuan i think. 8, 11 and 16k

17. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

quick question regarding the growing trays. does using a different type of water like healing water make a difference on produce gotten or seeds gotten? just wondering if that was the case because i had manged to use healing water for the lower grade one and it made me wonder.

18. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

just wanted to tell you i used admin on armory station and then saw this.
    PGI
    starbound_2017_04_21_18_27_20_776.jpg

19. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It doesn't effect the results, but it does make it significantly faster.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

can you get a log please?