1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion New [Vanilla Server] Opened Now! You'll serve a greater purpose by playing!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Senerio, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Senerio

Senerio Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello everyone,

Those of you who are looking for a vanilla server, you are most welcomed. I have developed an application that helps with managing your Starbound Server. See more info here.

With the latest patches, it's been outdated a bit and needs some more fine tuning. By joining and simply playing, you'll help me find the little bugs and fix them! I'm not asking you anything other than play. I'll deal with whatever comes out on my end! :D

Here's the server IP : [Server Offline]
    The server will be on as much as possible (goal is 24/7 but some maintenance or power outage might happen)

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Good luck!

3. Lambientan

Lambientan Void-Bound Voyager

Cool. I'll make sure to try this soon! Not right now though, since I first need to meet a quittance.

4. ArtemisTNT

ArtemisTNT Void-Bound Voyager

as soon as i tried to loda the server game crashed(crashes about 2-3 times a day though still love the game)

5. ArtemisTNT

ArtemisTNT Void-Bound Voyager

tried to load the*

6. Senerio

Server's been shutdown for a while. I had enough time to test stuff out. Thanks though.

7. VoidGuy

VoidGuy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are mismatched Assets allowed? I was thinking of setting up a custom weapons shop in your server. For some reason, people really like buying custom weapons... (For pixels ofcourse)
    [Also sells ship upgrades]

8. Senerio

I don't think there would be any problem. The app only mirrors the server.exe's output.

9. UBER1337H4X00R

UBER1337H4X00R Void-Bound Voyager

Is the server still running?

10. Senerio

Sorry it's not

11. VoidGuy

VoidGuy Subatomic Cosmonaut

RIP New server

2/26/2017 - 2017

12. Senerio