Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connymaus63

Connymaus63 Aquatic Astronaut

Hallo Pathoschild, das ist ganz Klasse, endlich bleiben die neuen Maschinen und ändern sich nicht mehr in Truhen nach dem speichern. Aber ich kann nicht mehr speichern von überall mit K? Wird "Save Anywhere" auch demnächst aktualisiert?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Connymaus63: Save Anywhere should be compatible, but the author forgot to update the mod manifest. Try editing SaveAnywhere\manifest.json, and change "MinorVersion": 0 to "MinorVersion": 3. Does that work? I'll let the author know about the bug.

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you!

• Connymaus63

[QUOTE = "Pathoschild, Post: 3142571, Mitglied: 704178"] [USER = 777801] @ Connymaus63 [/ USER]: Save Anywhere sollte kompatibel sein, aber der Autor hat vergessen, das Mod Manifest zu aktualisieren. Versuchen Sie, SaveAnywhere \ manifest.json zu bearbeiten und ändern Sie "MinorVersion": 0 bis "MinorVersion": 3 . Funktioniert es? Ich lasse den Autor über den Fehler wissen. [/ QUOTE]
          Das ist fantastisch, es hat funktioniert. Vielen lieben Dank Pathoschild.

Pathoschild likes this.
          • fengfeng1992

fengfeng1992 Void-Bound Voyager

• otterpus

otterpus Poptop Tamer

entoaroxerror.png

So anything that uses the Entoarox Framework is going to break with the next update?

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

Also not supported by SMAPI 1.9, according to Entoarox is Extended Minecart 1.6.0.
              I do have a notice on that thread about this.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@otterpus: Nope. That deprecated code will keep working until SMAPI 2.0, which means @Entoarox still has time to update the code.

@Smallcorners: I clarified that SMAPI 1.9 is the current release for Stardew Valley 1.11 in that thread. SMAPI 1.9-beta was originally for the unreleased Stardew Valley 1.2 beta, which is probably why he said it was unsupported.

otterpus likes this.
                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Today's Stardew Valley 1.2.20 beta should work fine with SMAPI 1.10 beta. :)

khai9999 likes this.
                  • majoralfred

majoralfred Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, umm. Sorry to ask a question, you might think it's weird... but i am currently in china, and I cna't download the file that you post for modding. because, it doesn't seems that the website is allowed in china. Can you sent it by mail by anychance? here is my outlookmail: jorshkan1999@outlook.com. I will appreciate if you can send it.

• khai9999

khai9999 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Github website doesn't even allowed in China? Man...those gorvernment..
                      Use vpn dude..

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
                      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @majoralfred. I sent you a temporary download link via direct message; does that one work? I suggest removing your email address from your last message to avoid spam though. :)

• Bolle-Boos

Bolle-Boos Void-Bound Voyager

Animal Sitter and Horse Whistle also got a warning that they'll break in a future update of SMAPI. Animal Sitter was very useful so hopefully it'll get updated!!

• majoralfred

well, i am using one, but doesn't seem to work for it

• majoralfred

thanks, Bro! it works right now, sorry for the spam. I was fustrated that i can't download anything from china. But anyways, thanks for the help! maybe in the future, you should consider using website for people to download from china too easily. Just a suggestion, don't take it too serious.

• khai9999

khai9999 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That very sad things happen. Hope you find another alternative or maybe SMAPI will be port to nexusmod or someone should update front page to include latest SMAPI file. It's hurt to see others cannot enjoy SDV modding.

• Stardew Addict

Stardew Addict Space Hobo

Can you give more details, im not too tech savvy. Will this cause problems with windows or other programs? Do I have to do anything but install mono? Please help would really like to mod the game time.

• Connymaus63

Ich habe noch eine Frage zu "Automate". Auf der Farm funktioniert es sehr gut mit den Fabriken wie zum Beispiel - Krabbentöpfe, Brust, Wurmkästen und Recycling Maschine. Aber außerhalb der Farm - z.B: am Meer oder in der Stadt usw. funktioniert das wohl noch nicht oder ich habe nur etwas bei mir falsch laufen?

• Saugi

Saugi Space Hobo

Hey i have this error.
                                      Stardew Vally Version 1.2.18 what can i do?
                                      valley.jpg

Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.