RELEASED JAC'd Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Nov 24, 2016.

1. jinn

jinn Orbital Explorer

Yes its only happens in winter time. I backup my save and sleep till spring, on 2 spring when i enter greenhouse no freezes occurs.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Hmm.. My test file uses the Tego map and locks up around town every once in a while. My actual save I use hasn't been extensively tested.

• greatzox

greatzox Yeah, You!

StackSplitX mod work fine with greenhouse shop, dont get too close when open shop.

• MachinaVoxx

MachinaVoxx Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there, I'm trying to get this mod to work and having some trouble. I have updated both entoarox's framework and ALL, both seem to be working fine. I extracted the mod to the locations folder in ALL as instructed, and when I launch SMAPI it says it sees the mod before the game load- but when I go to the barrel in the corner to buy the first upgrade, nothing happens. I can't interact with anything in the greenhouse except the water trough. Any ideas?

• Androxilogin

Are you running the v.1.2 beta of Stardew? Because I've heard some mods haven't been working this early on. If not, your log should hold the answers!

• MachinaVoxx

Unsure of what version I'm running, but would like to find clues with my log. Unfortunately the window closes too fast for me to read it, is it stored anywhere? Thanks, I'm new to this level of mod troubleshooting. :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

canimod.com/guides/smapi-faq#where-is-my-error-log

• MachinaVoxx

Thanks for replying! here's my log: https://paste.ee/p/a7B2A

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You are still using SMAPI 1.3, upgrade to 1.8, and things will work properly again.

You should always make sure to use the latest non-beta version of SMAPI available before reporting bugs....

• qsato

qsato Seal Broken

• Androxilogin

Greenhouse simply has yet to exist. This is not an error. It doesn't have to be unlocked first, it will just show things in the console coming up as errors because the greenhouse is nonexistent. Until it is.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
                      • GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE Big Damn Hero

Does this work like your expanded crevices mod? Ie each room expansion has a cost? If not, do you plan to do that?

• Androxilogin

It does work that way by choosing different barrels in different rooms and the light switch in the end.

GARRthePIRATE likes this.
                          • GARRthePIRATE

Very awesome! I downloaded and ran it. Amazing work as always!

Androxilogin likes this.
                            • Henassy

Henassy Void-Bound Voyager

I think I found a small bug. I don't know if it's already known.
                              At the moment i'm playing a new savefile and with my "old" character I already played with this mod.
                              I had the greenhouse fully expended on my first game and when I activated the green house in the second playthrough it was already fully expended.

• Androxilogin

I guess you got a freebie! :mwahaha: Sometimes saving, exiting the game and reloading will fix this sort of issue. Not specifically for this mod, but I've had it happen a few times on other mods.

• GARRthePIRATE

I'm curious.. With the Junimo Hut selling seeds. Is it possible to add signs to Purchase to expand the shop? For instance; unlock rhubarb 5000g

• Androxilogin

Signs, probably not. But you could add items to the manifest at whatever price you'd like.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You could add a sign to unlock "expanded shop" andro, just have multiple shops that are replaced based on dynamic tile conditions :p

• Androxilogin

I suppose that's true. But how willing I would be, I'm not sure. I'm really not all too interested in shops, myself. :proper: