RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. TheRealFithlearn

TheRealFithlearn Aquatic Astronaut

Is there anyway to edit the crop growth to have a bigger AOE?

• abh8284

abh8284 Void-Bound Voyager

PLs Update for Stardew Valley (1.12.6) pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

The mod will be updated for the official release of 1.2 Stardew Valley, not the beta. Don't play the beta version of SDV if you want operational mods.

• bararaqsigh

bararaqsigh Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having trouble with the casks; I didn't realize they were already malfunctioning, so I tried turning them on. My wine and cheese processed instantly, but all stars were gone, so I turned it back off. The problem is it still acts like I have it turned on, even though I made sure the box was unchecked, and continues to instantly process them into no-star quality. I had a similar problem with the "harvest with scythe" option (requiring a scythe even after unchecking the box), but not with fast furnaces. Does anyone know how to change this back to base game? I tried completely uninstalling and then reinstalling the menu, but that didn't work, which makes me think it's somewhere in the save file.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

It's already been acknowledged there is an issue with the casks, and it's supposed to get fixed on the next build of the game.

The "Harvest With Scythe" issue is a 'bug' (that I'm not sure is actually a bug) that, when selected, affects all of your currently planted crops. If you don't want to harvest with the scythe anymore, then you need to disable it and remove your current crops because they'll always be affected by it. Only newly planted crops will no longer require using the scythe.

• bararaqsigh

bararaqsigh Void-Bound Voyager

Alright, I didn't know if there was a way to get the casks back to normal, thanks. And that makes a lot of sense, thank you!

• derpy101

derpy101 Space Hobo

Doesn't open the menu and is it because I have Mod Manager?

• Mar198617

Mar198617 Void-Bound Voyager

is it work on cracked version game??

• Mar198617

[​IMG]

when I open the game there no image only hear sound and music?? please help me:wot::wot::wot:

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Since cracked usually translates to meaning a stolen version of the game, you won't receive help here as the forum has strict anti-piracy rules. Most of the mod makers aren't very fond of digital pirates, either.

• Mar198617

OK i see now>>>thanks for clarifying
                        I download this game from some website:rolleyes:
                        Means I should buy the game:3

• Rubicant1982

Rubicant1982 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I recently downloaded this mod from nexus, and it seems to be working with the exception that I cannot select the quality or sorting options at the top of the menu.
                          I can see them ... just clicking on them does nothing .-.

I am using SMAPI 1.9 with Stardew Valley 1.11 on Windows 7.
                          No error msgs displayed for this mod (I'm getting one for the sprinkler mod but that is a different thread lol)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
                          • SashaWalker

SashaWalker Void-Bound Voyager

HI CJB ^^ you going to update for stardew valley 1.2 new released?

• taliamae

taliamae Space Hobo

The mod works, but I have to execute commands from the terminal because when I press "P," nothing shows up. Any ideas?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.15 is now available!

Changes in this version:
                                • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.2 and SMAPI 1.13.
                                • Added option to set the default tab when opening the menu.
                                • Fixed relationship slider always set to 10 hearts.
                                • Fixed 'one hit break' no longer working on stones, trees, logs, and stumps.
                                • Fixed 'one hit break' not working on fruit trees.
                                Thanks to @Platonymous for contributing to this release!

• Akordia

Akordia Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks for your mod, when I re-start the game, it's really helpful. But I have some problems, I don't know if this is a bug.

When I open "Give Gift Anytime" and get Ten❤ relationships with some NPC at their birthday, I can not get a massage from some NPCS (like Alex,Sam) and start a special plot for Ten❤ at the next day, but for the NPC Who start the ten ❤ special episode without the need for a massage (like Maru), I still can start it.

Hope it's useful for you.;D

• lilnettleheart

lilnettleheart Space Hobo

Hi, I have downloaded the file, installed and reinstalled and I just can't seem to get it to work. I've watched videos incase I was doing something wrong. Please help, thank you. xx

Attached Files:

• Shenz

Shenz Aquatic Astronaut

Hey Lilnettleheart

So what you need to do is to Open the SMAPI 1.14.1 and in there click Install. Then go to your Stardew valley folder located under steam and there should be a new folder called Mods after you run [​IMG]

in the Mods folder just place this folder in it [​IMG]

Then run the StardewModdingAPI and it should work

• lilnettleheart

lilnettleheart Space Hobo

Hi, thank you for responding. I've done this but the p menu still doesnt work xx

• Sybrify

Sybrify Space Hobo

Correct, the P menu doesn't work. I've downloaded it correctly, set it up with the launch system via Steam and even get the pop ups from the console and the different game name. Any suggestions?