1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

someone plz help its making my enemy and world freeze for 15 seconds or such.but i can still move

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by amirmiked12, Mar 15, 2017.

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

when they freeze this line will be created in my log..take a look
    [22:09:30.779] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9663
    [22:09:30.779] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9688
    [22:09:30.779] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9689
    [22:09:30.779] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9665
    [22:09:30.779] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9682
    [22:09:30.779] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9690
    [22:09:30.779] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9692
    [22:09:58.231] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9846
    [22:09:58.231] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 9845

heres my full log file..http://pastebin.com/ituVnmFe

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

you've been told b4 we want a full log, also, to make it easier to read, surround it in [plain]log[/plain]. the emojis are really annoying to me

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

:nurunaughty:

@amirmiked12
    How high is your CPU usage when running starbound? Refering to all your other topics either the CPU or your HDD is the bottleneck.

~ Iris ~

4. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

i mentioned a full log at the end...click the link ....just open ur eyes..lol

my laptop has overheating problem..and it i set the max and min cpu usage to 80....i know everything about my laptop i know its not my laptop problem i play cod8 and games like this with no problem i think its a game related problem or mod related problem

and ive gotta add it only happens when i meet some specific enemy or mob..just this time it happens

and i wasnt facing this until i dont know what mod i installed..before that i was playing in peace

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

First of all avoid double/triple or even pentaposting like you did here. If you want to make additions to your post before someone replied then use the edit function.

Overheating will cause the CPU to throttle down so you should use some external cooling. Cod and other games like this aren't very CPU demanding. These games are more GPU demanding. Starbound needs a lot of CPU power. The higher the CPU usage the higher it's temperature. I assume it's throttling down in your case causing these errors. Also starbound uses even more resources the more mods are installed. When modding you should always keep track of which mods you installed to track them down yourself. Modding is in your own responsibility. An issue caused by mods can't be fixed by the devs. You could disable all mods and enable one after another and do some testing (make a backup of your storage folder before so you don't lose any progress).

~ Iris ~